shop shop and train

Big kid words! 

----------------------------

"I'm to tried for this shit." Y/n cried out her own legs giving up on her as she was about to fall on the floor, of a grocery store. 

The thing is the sports festival is coming up and vald was going insane with training on the 2 b class. Making them train extra hard for the past week. And y/n was using her sanity, more then usual. 

To add up the pain of coming from training Kendo grabbed a few people to go shopping for food in the dorm. Yui stopped y/n from making contact with the floor and dragged her around. "Yui, you are a god." Y/n mumbled as she stared blankly at the floor, rethinking her whole soul point in becoming a hero. 

"Y/n don't worry about it. Just don't break anything." Yui responded as she walked along with Kendo, who was pushing the shopping cart. With a few of the other's chatting amongst themselves. 

Today the shopping gang of class b is.......... 

Hiryu Rin - currently checking which box of rice was the better buy, boy got a whole calculator . 

Neito Monoma - trying to convince Rin to just get the bigger box of rice. And low key holding back the urge of murder about mr.calculator doing math at a grocery store. 

Itsuka Kendo - pushing the shopping cart full with eggs, milk, yogurt, and some good good energy drinks. Also babysitting the demon that is y/n from touching anything. 

Yui Kodai - dragging y/n around the store cause her legs have given up on life, and telling y/n want to grab of the bottom selves. Like the gushers. 

And then we have y/n, the crack head trying her overall beat to not make a death threat to the crying kids she passes.The boi there was a lot of them. Someone give y/n medal for that. 

As time passes they group headed for the frozen meat section. "So are we getting beef or chicken for tonight?" Kendo asked her friends, browsing the situation of food.

"I'd say chicken, I prefer the taste more then beef" Monoma stated simply as Rin was quick to defend his beefy love for beef, "I get chicken but man! Beef is way better!" Rin argued. And now went the argument of meat. And kendo trying her best to break it up, as people near by watched. 

Yui just watched blankly only saying one thing, "I'd prefer fish." The cheesy old school pop played in the background y/n rested her head the wall as she sat on the floor, until a firmly figure came into the view. "Hey which meat would you recommend?" The loveable red head kirishima asked y/n.

A grin appeared on y/n's face, taking a quick glance to her friends. Being to busy with their meat war, time to run away. Y/n would look back at Kirishima "I know where you could get the best meat. Better then what this place has to offer." She would moves her hand to point behind her, "follow me and I'll show you the perfect meaty meat you ever had." 

Kirishima would take a quick moment to think and them quickly nodded, "yea sure! Take me to that meat!" He pumped his fist in the air as y/n managed to stand up and sneakily run away, with kirishima following her lead. 

As the walked y/n realised how freaking big the store was and if her legs giving up she fell face first onto the ground. "I have accepted my faith, kill me now." Y/n mumbled onto the floor. 

"Yo you okay y/n?" Kirishima walked up to her looking down at the alive dead body that was y/n.     "Yea perfectly ok my man, just appreciating the beauty of the floor up close." Y/n responded, "now be a dear and get a shopping chart." 

Kirishima did as told and brought a shopping cart back, as y/n stood up and jumped right inside the chart. "Mucho better, now strawberry head go forward!" Y/n shouted. And off went the duo.