getting stabbed isn't fun

bad badd baDDD words kids :∆ 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"I REALLY LIKE YOU."

Holy shit.

Is this some joke or something?

The fuck is happening, what is going now, Y/n was kinda shocked but also kinda like the hell man why tho? Like is this dude good? Or is y/n just dreaming? Or is this really really happening and Juzo just confessed and now y/n has to react and not die.

"you like me. . .  . . . " y/n breathed out. She stared at Juzo's red face, her face slowly matching the same share of red. God she had no idea what she was suppose to do. How did she even know if she liked him back in that way. 

Nothin make sense anymore. 

Juzo nodded, already freaking out. But already waiting for y/n to make a joke out of this, or just reject him all out. What was he expecting? For her to run into his arms and them living happily ever after? God he had to go back to reality.

Y/n was already playing with her fingers as she tried to figure everything out. But after some time and her rethinking everything over and over, she was ready to him a answer. "i-i don't know what real love feels like..." y/n looked down, Juzo already hurt but was ready to accept this heartbreak "b-but." oh shit Juzo has something to look up too, "I'll figure out if I really do love you, and if I do I'll make sure to tell you." Y/n gave a nervous smile. 

Juzo swallowed and nodded, he just had to time. No stress, "I'll wait for you y/n. No stress, yea....... no problem." 

Now Juzo and Y/n are alone, in silence. Waiting for something to happen. And that was there night, see silence, then walking back to the rooms. 

Juzo rushing to hide in his room, and y/n running into the room to hide and yeet herself into the bed. 

Don't you ever just want to scream? Y/n wanted to do that, but right after some momments of her being around blankets she was knocked out and sleeping.

Yui and Ibara come back after Shoda accidentally spillee soda all over Mizu and everyone called it a night. Kinko going off to work on some extra training with Rin and Kendo. Yui was kinda shooken when she saw y/n hiding in a pile of blankets and already asleep. Rare for her.  

Ibara sighed as she started to pulled her vine mess of a hair back slowly, noticing Yui staring at y/n. And Ibara already started to have a small attack of, oh shit stop stop stop, nooooo does this one like y/n too?! well damn Juzo was probably screwed tonight, I wonder how it went,AHHHH jesus.

Basics of what she's thought.

The next was hella weird. Juzo and y/n couldn't meet each other eyes without getting all scared. Ibara got the hint of what happened, and Mizu was talking about how she wanted to train one on one with students again. Surprising Shellesta more, "you never liked doing one on one tho, you always usually went with the two v one." Shellesta questioned. Mizu giving a creepy grin, "I just want to try some new things this time!" Goldy turned to the two and chuckled, "go right ahead Mizu choose the lucky student you wanna fight today!" he pumped his fist all for supporting his friend.  

Mizu's eyes stared down the students, that once happy and innocent look in her eyes gone into a dangerous glaze landing at probably the most unlucky student ever. 

Dear y/n.

So here we are fighting Mizu, Mizu started right away with no warning with the storm of dangerous rain. The arena already echoing with that rain sound, and y/n struggling to keep her ground again. The rain already causing y/n's hair to fly into her eyes and mouth. Ew.