"You look perfect as you are" you smiled.

She grinned back at you, starting to work her way across the Tardis controls.

"Ready?" she grinned, as you all grabbed onto something.

"Ready" you all nodded, she pulled down the main lever, sending the Tardis twirling through the time vortex.

The groaning and whirling sound slowed, as you came to a stop.

The doctor checked some readings on the screen.

"Yes, made it!" she grinned, "30th June 1980, Vancouver, Canada. I'm pretty sure we are currently in the closet of the house queen stayed in. Once we open them doors and come out of the closet, we should enter a spectacular party!" the doctor explained.

"Don't know about you, but I'm already out of the closet" you laughed.

"We're still in the Tardis..." the doctor said confused.

"You're adorable" you laughed, gently flicking the end of her nose.

"Ohh, I see what you mean now" she said, with a scronch and a giggle.

"Come on" she said, linking her arm through yours.

"I'm just trying to think..." Graham said.

"1980...Queen would have released some classics like Bohemian Rhapsody, Somebody to love, We will Rock you, We are the champions, Don't stop me now, Another one bites the dust and a Crazy little thing called love...but some songs they wouldn't have even written yet, you've still got things like Under pressure, Flash, Radio Ga Ga, I want to break free, A kind of Magic, Who wants to live forever, I want it all and The show must go on, to come!" Graham explained.

"You certainly are a fan" Yaz grinned.

"Just make sure none of us start singing their future songs" you laughed.

"Yes, remember history is delicate" the doctor nodded.

"Come on, saviour of the universe" you laughed, grabbing the doctor by the arm, and pushing open the Tardis doors.

You walked a few steps forwards and opened the closet door, stepping out into a beautifully grand house.

You were in the entrance hall, you could see an elegant white marble staircase ahead of you, leading up to the higher floors.

The floor was also marble, and the house was decorated with delicate antiques, grand portraits hung on the walls and the furniture was elegant.

An archway lead through to a corridor, leading to the main hall; you could hear music and laughter drifting through.

"Very Grand" Graham said.

"This is proper posh" Ryan laughed.

"Welcome" a man dressed in a suit who appeared to be a waiter spoke, as he entered the entrance hall.

He was holding a gold tray, filled with glasses of champagne.

"Champagne?" he offered.

You turned to look at the doctor, but she simply smiled and nodded, all of you being handed a glass.

"The party is this way, if you'd like to follow me" he said, leading the way, down the corridor.

The main room was full of people, food and drinks were neatly spread over tables, around the dance floor. At the centre of the room appeared to be a stage, with a grand piano positioned in the middle.

Music was playing from some speakers and everyone was either in conversation, dancing or sitting to the side.

"Oh my god, Its Brian May!" Graham exclaimed.