New York

The Tardis landed and you all excitedly headed over to the doors.

"Go ahead Ryan" The doctor gestured for him to open the door.

He opened it, grinning.

You all stepped out.

You were definitely in New York.

Yellow Taxi's zoomed past in the street, billboards were lit up and hanging all around you, advertising anything and everything.

 You could hear the buzz of the crowds of people, excitedly talking as they explored. There were plenty of bustling shops around you and places to eat. 

You could see several street performers, some were singing, dancing and entertaining crowds with magic.

The doctor pulled her sonic out and gave the area a quick scan, "Definitely New York, Times square, but...sorry, not quite present day, I got the year a little out, it's 1993" she said, pulling a funny face.

"That's alright doctor, it's perfect!" Ryan smiled.

"This is so cool" you grinned.

You went to wander off without thinking, to take a look at some of the things around you.

The doctor quickly grabbed your arm.

"Where do you think your going?" she asked.

"To explore!" you laughed.

"Not by yourself, I'm not having you get lost in this crowd" she sighed.

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking" you replied.

The doctor gently took your hand and held it in hers.

"I won't lose you now" she smiled at you.

Yaz looked at you and smirked, you shook your head at her.

"Where would you like to go first, Ryan?" the doctor asked.

"There's so many shops around here!" he grinned, "How about If Granddad and I find a men's clothes shop, so we can get something new to wear for tonight and you three ladies go and find a nice shop to do the same?" He asked.

"Great idea!" Yaz said, excitedly.

"I love getting new clothes" you grinned.

"I love shopping, but I must admit, I'm still not really used to buying women's clothes" the doctor laughed.

You giggled, "Don't worry, me and Yaz will help you."

"shopping and help from Yaz and (y/n), I'm really excited now!" the doctor smiled widely.

"I suppose I could get myself a new suit, it is my grandsons 21st, I need to look the part later" Graham said.

"Should we meet back here by this Taxi rank in an hour" Ryan asked.

"Sounds like a plan" The doctor grinned.

"I'll text you if we need more time or anything" Yaz added.

"oh, I almost forgot!" the doctor said.

She handed Ryan a credit card.

"Courtesy of the Tardis, get whatever you like, Happy birthday!" she laughed.

"Thanks doctor!" Ryan grinned.

"See you later!" he shouted as he grabbed Graham by the arm and excitedly ran off.

"Let's go and do some retail therapy" you laughed. 

You stood in the middle of Yaz and the doctor and linked arms with them both. You began to excitedly skip off like a child, towards some shops.