Pleasure

Warning - Mature and explicit content half way through this chapter. These two were bound to get at it eventually! This chapter is very full on and contains words such as orgasm, breasts and nipples etc 😂

I can't believe I wrote it tbh, but just found myself getting carried away...you have been warned...

If this type of thing offends you or you don't wish to read it then please, feel free to skip this chapter.

 To anyone wishing to read it...enjoy 😉

You had a peaceful night's sleep and fluttered your eyes open in the morning. You were greeted by the doctors smiling face, looking down intently at yours.

"Morning beautiful" she grinned.

You smiled back at her, "good morning", you said, with a quick stretch of your arms and a short yawn.

"Sleep well?" she asked.

"I did actually" you replied.

"Here" the doctor said, handing you a glass of water and some tablets.

"I thought you might wake with a slight headache" she explained.

You could feel a dull ache in your head, you remembered you had been drinking alcohol.

"Thanks" you said with a smile, taking them.

"I'm so sorry for last night, thank you... for stopping me, for reassuring me and for saying the kindest things anyone has ever said to me"

The doctor smiled warmly at you, "There's no need to apologise, I'm glad I could help".

"How is your arm feeling?" she asked, as she ran her fingers across your bandage.

"Not to bad thanks" you replied, it only stung a little bit.

"Please...try not to do that again" she sighed.

You looked into her eyes and nodded, leaning in for a quick and gentle kiss.

"What would I do without you" you whispered.

"You'd be strong, just like you always have been. I have no intentions of going anywhere, but I've lost people (y/n) and they've lost me. But, If that ever were to happen, you promise me you'd carry on?" she asked, gazing at you intently.

Just the thought of losing her caused a stabbing pain in your chest. You really didn't know what you'd do if that ever happened.

"That would never happen" you replied.

"Unfortunately, the world is full of uncertainties. Sometimes things happen so suddenly and unexpectedly. You never truly no how long you have with someone, the universe can be unkind" the doctor said softly.

"I know" you whispered, thinking of your family.

"I don't want to worry you, that was not my intention. I fully intend to love you, be there for you and look after you endlessly. But things happen and I need to know that you'd be ok" she explained.

"I don't think I would be...If I didn't have you, I don't think I'd want to be here myself"

"You can't think like that...remember I told you about carrying people with you and that they become a part of you...I would never truly leave you" she whispered.

"What's bought all this on? If I was to ask you the same question, what would you say?" you questioned.

The doctor looked at you, her face suddenly saddening.