Captured

You could hear faint voices around you.

"She was the last to be hit, apart from me, I'm sure she'll come round soon" you could hear the doctor say.

"I hope so" Yaz said, sounding worried.

You could feel yourself groan slightly as you tried to lift your head and open your eyes.

"She's waking up!" you could hear Graham say.

"That's it, open your eyes (y/n)" the doctor said.

You managed to weakly lift your head and slowly open your eyes, your eyelids felt heavy.

You realised that you and the others were all sitting on the floor, handcuffed to a railing, attached to a wall.

You panicked slightly, trying to pull against them.

"It's ok (y/n)" the doctor said.

You stopped pulling and sighed.

You looked around you. You were all sitting on the floor in a line, your arms all slightly above you. It looked like you were in some kind of lab, tables and high-tech equipment were all around you. Giant tubes filled with a bubbling green liquid rose to the ceiling.

"Where the hell are we?" you asked.

"I'm guessing we are probably in Ki-Hal's laboratory" the doctor said.

"I'm sorry we are in this situation, you should all be safe, in the Tardis" she sighed.

"This is normal" Ryan laughed.

You suddenly realised that Argo wasn't with you.

"Where's Argo?" you asked.

"Haven't seen him" Yaz replied.

"He was shot with that dart, like us, I saw him fall, before us" you said looking at the doctor.

She looked a little worried.

"I'm sure his fine" she said trying to reassure you, but you weren't convinced.

"Do you have your sonic?" you asked, struggling against your cuffs slightly, only making them painfully tighten. They were stronger and the metal was made to be more sharper than earth handcuffs.

"Ow" you said, annoyed.

"Stop pulling on them, you'll just tighten them" the doctor said.

"I know" you said, "I really don't like being restrained" you sighed.

"hey, I'm not exactly having fun right now either" Graham laughed.

"I bet you've been in handcuffs loads of times" Yaz laughed.

"I have, but I only like it when it's my choice to be in them" you smirked.

Everyone laughed at that.

"I do still have my sonic, I can feel it in my pocket, what kind of idiot doesn't search you before cuffing you" the doctor said.

"Anyway, I can't get to it, thanks to my hands being up here" she sighed, giving them a wave.

The doctor was relatively close to you and you had an idea.

"Turn slightly more towards me doc" you said.

She looked at you confused but did as you asked.

"What pocket is it in?" you asked.

"My left one, closest to you" she said.

"What exactly are you planning on doing? Your not secretly a Jedi and are going to use the force or something?" she asked, giving you a face scronch. 

You laughed at that.

"I wish" you said, "No...but I've got my feet" you said.

She looked at you confused.

"Watch" you laughed.

You used one foot to gently slip off the other foots shoe and then did the same to the other one.

"why does it suddenly smell strongly of cheese?" Ryan joked, looking at your bare feet.

You shot him a look.

You began to shuffle your body forwards, the doctor lent as far as she could towards you.

You basically lifted yourself of the ground, using your upper body and core strength to hold yourself up by your cuffed wrists, they dug into you but you tried to ignore them.

You placed your legs in the doctor's lap and moved your feet towards her pocket.

She was staring at you, surprised.

You kind of walked your feet slightly up her body.

You began to reach them into her pocket.

She began to laugh.

"That tickles" she giggled, wriggling about a bit.

You could hear the other three laughing too.

"Try and stay still" you said trying not to laugh.

"Jeez, how big and deep are your pockets" you sighed "and what the hell have you got in them" you said, frowning as you felt some weird things brushing against your feet.

The doctor laughed at you and winked, "bigger on the inside, remember".

You grinned, "Hang on... that feels more like it" you said.

"Just need to grip it..."

You could feel your toes and feet grip around the sonic.

You carefully pulled your feet upwards.

"Yes!" you grinned, seeing that you had successfully pulled the sonic out of her pocket.

"Now" you said, wincing as the cuffs dug further into your skin. You managed to use your strength to pull your whole lower half of your body back up, you carefully moved your legs upwards, the sonic held in your feet.

You lifted it a little higher and the doctor was able to grab it with one of her hands.

You quickly let your body fall to the floor and stopped the pressure of the handcuffs digging into you.

"Now that was impressive!" the doctor laughed.

"Well done (y/n)" Graham said happily.

"Where on earth did you learn to do that?" Ryan laughed.

"Amazing" Yaz grinned.

"Thanks" you laughed but you winced slightly at your wrists.

The doctor saw and she diverted her eyes to them, they looked red raw, some bruising was forming and you could also see a little blood from where they dug into you.

"You're hurt" the doctor said.

"I'm alright" you quickly replied.

The doctor released herself and headed over to you, she quickly undone your handcuffs and gently looked at your wrists.

"That was amazing what you did, but I really don't like you getting hurt" she sighed.

"I've had worse" you shrugged.

She sighed at you, "I've got some stuff that will sort them out and heal them quickly back in the Tardis" she said. You nodded.

The doctor went over to the others and released them all. You quickly put your shoes back on.

"I think we should get out of here" the doctor said. You could see she desperately wanted to take a look around and do some investigating, but she wanted you all safe in the Tardis.

Before you had the chance to leave though, you heard someone else enter the lab, they let out a slight gasp...