Zyborg

You must have fell asleep, staring at the stars. You woke up in the morning, slightly confused, in the doctors bed. She was by your side.

"How did I get here?" you asked.

"You fell asleep on me last night, I didn't want to wake you as you looked so peaceful. I managed to carry you back inside, without waking you" she smiled.

"You didn't have any nightmares either, which is a bonus" she beamed, "I guess you probably slept off the last of the alcohol that was in your system" she said.

"Must have done! I never sleep that deeply or peacefully" you laughed. "Maybe that beautiful place helped to!"

"Thank you so much for everything yesterday, it was truly amazing" you smiled.

"You're very welcome" the doctor said.

"And I love my guitar" you grinned.

"I put it by the piano" she smiled.

"Thanks" you replied.

"so...where do you think we'll be off to today?" you were excited for another adventure.

"I'd quite like to check out a planet actually, when I was getting your guitar made, I listened to some local gossip" the doctor said scrunching her face slightly.

"Eavesdropping again?" you smirked.

"Err no" she grinned.

"Well, maybe a little bit...but anyway, I overheard that the planet Zyborg is in a little trouble at the moment, apparently one of the zyborgs has lost his mind with some experimenting he was doing and has began terrorising the planet!"

"Sounds like something we could help with" you grinned.

"Absolutely" the doctor laughed.

"Zyborgs as in cyborgs, z not c?" you asked.

"Yeah, I've heard of them before, they are sort of like more advanced humans, some of their body parts have been replaced with metal and technology, they believed that they were enhancing themselves" she sighed.

"Don't tell me that's where robo sheriff came from" you sighed.

"They are very similar races, but no, luckily not" she laughed.

"And they chose to make themselves that way, they still have all their emotions though, right? They're not like the cybermen you told me about?" you asked.

"Differently not cybermen, I wouldn't be taking you to a planet if I knew they were there! Anyway, there are many planets out there with different cyborgs on, this planet is supposed to be mostly friendly, but you always get someone who has to ruin it" she sighed.

"Well, we'll sort them out" you laughed.

"Not using our fists" she shot you a look.

"Or guns, you were rather impressive hitting those targets, but please, don't ever use them on something living" she said, giving you a pleading look.

"Of course not" you replied.

She smiled at you.

"I best get changed, I'm still in my clothes from yesterday" you laughed.

"Meet you in the console room in a bit, I'll let the others know where were going" she grinned.

You entered the console room, you had chosen to wear some black skinny jeans, a khaki top and you had found a nice casual black blazer to wear.

The doctor shot you one of her perfect smiles when you walked in.