Drained

You could feel yourself getting angry, who the hell did she think she was. You stepped forwards and went to take a swing at her, but you felt strong arms grab your own. "No, (y/n), she's not worth it" you could hear Yaz say. You could tell she was a police officer; she had a strong grip.

"Get off me Yaz" you said struggling.

"Stop (y/n)" the doctor said, "You can't just go around trying to take a swing at aliens" she said.

You stopped struggling and Yaz hesitantly let you go.

"Someone's feisty" Nora laughed.

"You had a chance to change, to stop, and you haven't taken it!" you shouted. "You are the lowest of the low, you look at life likes it's nothing. Those Sovereigns you killed and are planning on killing, they are important. They have lives, families, they are innocent men, women, and children. You will not get away with this, we will stop you, the doctor will stop you!"

The doctor looked at you giving you a small smile. However, it soon faded when Nora pushed a button on the machine beside her and it started to make an awful sound.

"We need to somehow get everyone out of the hospital" the doctor said.

Yaz's eyes lit up and she ran over to the wall and smashed the glass to the fire alarm with her elbow. The alarm rang out loudly and immediately told everyone to evacuate.

"Excellent, well done Yaz!", "Graham and Ryan, can you go and make sure everyone's getting out safely?" the doctor asked. They quickly headed out. "(y/n) and Yaz I need you to do some distracting for me" she added.

You both nodded. The doctor ran over to the laptop and began to use her sonic and began typing manically.

The plasmavore started to head over to her. Suddenly two of the creatures you had seen out of the corner of your eye, ran into the room, heading straight for the doctor.

"ah, I forgot about you two" she sighed pulling something out from her pocket.

It let out a small blast of energy that seemed to shimmer in the air around her. The slabs tried to get to her, but they couldn't get through.

"ha, Temporary force field, I knew this would come in handy" the doctor laughed. You could see that it was the device she had been working on last night. "Now, you had your chance, I'm going to be sending you and your friends here straight into the centre of a Judoon fleet ship, If I can just..." she was concentrating hard.

"Stop her!" Nora shouted.

The black leather slabs were trying to punch through the shield. "Ahh, it won't last much longer, they're weakening it" she said slightly panicked.

You and Yaz looked at each other with a grin.

"oi!" you shouted, "how about you two pieces of concrete come over here and show me how week you are" you laughed.

"Can't even get through a forcefield, perthitic!" Yaz said.

"To think that Nora hired you! She really must be stupid" you teased.

"Get them!" The old lady shouted.

The slabs headed towards you both, you both began running and dodging them all around the room, trying to bag the doctor some time.

"You may be strong, but god your slow" you laughed.

"That's enough!" the plasmavore shouted loudly.

"Bloody Nora! That were loud" you laughed.

You soon stopped when you saw that the two slabs had a hold of Yaz. She was trying to get away, but they overpowered her.