Image of an Angel

You and Yaz both followed the kind old lady up the stairs.

She led you into a study room, a laptop sat open on the desk.

"Let me just find it..." Betty murmured as she went through some files.

"Here you go" she said, turning the screen towards you both.

Displayed on the screen was a short recording of an angel, it seemed to be stuck on a short loop.

The weeping angel had its back to you, its hands covering its eyes.

"We only managed to get around four seconds before it cut off" she explained

"That's ok" Yaz said kindly, "I thought angels were supposed to be peaceful, I think they've kinda ruined that image for me" Yaz laughed.

"I first spotted them outside my bedroom window, wanna take a look?" Betty asked you.

"Sure" you replied.

Yaz was looking more closely at the recording on the screen.

"Be back in a minute Yaz" you informed her.

She just hummed in response.

You went to look out of the window, to the perfect view of the little cobbled street below.

"That must have really scared you...looking out and seeing them" you whispered.

"I must admit, it was quite the shock...and then when I looked away for just a second and they had moved..." Betty said with a shiver.

"Are you sure you've only got the one recording?" you heard Yaz's voice question, from the other room.

"Yes dear, why?" Betty asked.

"how is that possible..." you could hear Yaz saying to herself.

"Because the image has changed...the angles turning slightly now...and now, it's facing me!" Yaz said worried.

and now, it's facing me!" Yaz said worried

"What?" you almost shouted.

"Yaz turn that thing off and get out of there" you said quickly, rushing out of the room and heading back to her.