[ALL] Cuddles

Cuddling with George is blushing cheeks and sweet whispers. It's nicknames that blur together and you're not sure if they totally make sense. It's hesitating hands becoming more confident as time passes. It's talking until 3 a.m. about everything and anything. It's phone calls with Dream, the phone propped between the two of you so you can both hear his voice. It's tickle fights and breathless confessions. It's soft and green and you have never felt so alive than when you listen to his heartbeat. It's holding him tight and knowing you don't have to fear letting him go. It's him whispering in your ear that he'd always come back to you. You're his home.

Cuddling with Sapnap is falling asleep rewatching old streams of his. It's pink, the feeling of stepping onto a cloud. It's the way his hand grips you tightly and how you both nervously giggle before he finally confesses his feelings for you. It's sharing clothes and how you've never looked prettier than in his shirt. It's how easy it feels, like the two of you are puzzle pieces finally fitting together. It's the feeling of contentment, like you are exactly where you're supposed to be. It's the feeling of finding your soulmate and bearing your vulnerabilities to him. It's soft murmurs and interlocking fingers.

Cuddling with Dream is fiery red. It's stealing sweatshirt after sweatshirt. Demanding merch before it's actually released so that you can support him proudly. It's burning fingertips and loud laughs. It's never quite settling still, between the tickle fights and the bets you two never seem to actually cuddle. It's calling him a simp when he throws his arm around you. It's giving him kisses all around his face until he finally kisses you back, the action never failing to give you butterflies no matter how long the two of you have been dating.