Lucy and Ryuuki vs. The Duke of Evaroo

"You find anything Luce?" I asked sitting next to her as she finished the book. "I did....and I never imagined such a secret would exist." I titled my head.

"I won't be able to burn this book." she said. "So...you're going to give it to Mr. Melon?" I asked. She nodded before getting up. Suddenly arms stuck out. "LUCE!" I shouted. "Shoot!" she shouted when the duke of evaroo grabbed her wrists. "Now tell me what did you find?" he asked.

"Damn pervert. Let go of her." I scowled. "Y-You're pathetic....an enemy of literature." she scowled. "An Enemy of Literature? And you're saying that to an educated high class man!?!" he shouted. "How can a guy who is happy to have a bunch of maids be highly educated?" Lucy asked.

I wanted to use my dragon slayer magic. But I couldn't, Lucy would get hurt! ....and she can't find out about it. Not yet. "Don't insult my beautiful blond maids!" he shouted at her. "is it a treasure map? A hidden fortune? Tell me!" he grinned sadistically. Lucy stayed silent.

Damn, I can help her in someway. "Hey old man! Over here!" I shouted as I grabbed the book from Lucy running down the sewer path.

"Ryuuki!" Lucy shouted. "What the!" He shouted before letting go of Lucy and going back into the walls. Alright, time to use my dragon senses. I sniffed. So he was a little bit away from me.

"Ice make: Shield!" I shouted just as he came out of the wall. "WHAT?!" he shouted crashing into the wall of ice. I dashed past him and grabbed Lucy's keys, throwing them to her.

"Come on! We gotta go!" I shouted, grabbing Lucy's arm. "Not so fast!" he shouted coming up from the ground in front of me. "Damn!" I shouted letting go of Lucy. Suddenly Happy came in attacking his head so he was thrown across the water.

"Happy!" we shouted. Happy grinned. "We can't rest yet. He's still here." I said, holding up a fighting stance. "Jeez, what's up with this cat?" Evaroo scowled as he came out of the hole in the wall.

"...." I stayed silent remembering a flash back.

~Flashback go~

"Ryuuki. No matter what happens I want you to protect the friends you have." Glacier, my dad, stated to a 10 year old me.

"B-But, i'm the dragon girl." I sniffed. "I can't let my friends know about my powers." I started tearing up. 

"Ryuuki, listen. Your friends won't shun you. You have to trust them. I promise that you'll have friends." he smiled kindly.

I nodded. "O-Okay papa." I said quietly.

~Back to realtime~

"RYUUKI!" I heard as I snapped out of it. Evaroo was right in my face. "Shit!" I shouted putting my arms into a defense position as I was punched into the wall. I closed my eyes.

"Heh. Look like your friend's just show." Evaroo grinned and Lucy started to tear up. I opened my eyes. "Heal." I muttered and got rid of the bruises on me.

"WHAT!" He shouted. I got off from the position on the wall. "Damn. You can say shit to me, but when you hurt my friends...." I muttered, getting ready to use my dragon slayer magic.

"I'll throw it right back at you!" I shouted before a magic circle appeared under me. "ROAR OF THE ICE DRAGON!" I shouted, cupping my hands. Almost frozen mist came out of my mouth as it froze him. 

"Ryuuki!" she replied joyously and ran over to me. "Are you okay?" she asked. I grunted. "Yeah, I just need to rest up." I muttered. "Lucy, take over for me." I said laying down against the wall. She nodded.

Suddenly the ice broke releasing Evaroo.

"Boyoyoyoyo. You're friend's ice magic sucks." he chuckled. I scowled at him. I looked up at Lucy and nodded. at her.

"Open, gate of the crab, cancer!" she shouted sticking the key out into the air and turning it out.

A....crab guy came out. "What kind of haircut would you like today-ebi?" he asked. "CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE!?!" Lucy shouted, her jaw dropping.

"There's a serious secret in this book Evaroo. And no way in hell am I giving it to you." I grinned clutching the book to my chest. "NUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he suddenly shouted. I blinked. "Someone's raging." I muttered.

"Open! Gate of the virgin!" he stuck out the virgo key. I widened my eyes. "The same kind of magic to Lucy!?!" Happy shouted.

"VIRGO!" he shouted. "NO WAY!" Lucy shouted back.

"How may I help you?" that gorilla maid popped out of the ground. "....She's a stellar spirt." I muttered. "Get that book! Retrieve it for me!" Evaroo shouted.

"AH!" Evaroo, Lucy, and happy shouted all at once. "NATSU!" Lucy and I shouted. "Eh?" he slightly muttered, holding onto the back of Virgo. "WHY ARE YOU WITH VIRGO!?!" Evaroo shouted. "H-How?" Lucy asked in amazement.

"How... She started to move all of a sudden, so I followed her and suddenly... I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!" he answered back.

"You mean you grabbed her?" I deadpanned. "Don't tell me you, a human pased through the spirit world! Impossible!" Lucy shouted, grabbed her head in surprise. "Lucy, Ryuuki, what should I do?" he asked.

"Virgo! get rid of all the nusiance!" he pointed. "GET RID OF HER!" Lucy and I shouted. "Alright!" he replied. "DRYAAAAAAA!" he shouted, punching the stellar spirt with his flamed fist. Lucy used her whip to grab the duke. "You can't escape underground now!" she shouted. 

"You! Shouldn't be more than a supporting character!" she shouted bringing him up back and forth. "BGYOOO!" Evaroo shouted in pain.

Lucy smiled and I got up, handing her book. "You're a true mage of Fairy Tail Lucy, Ryuuki." Natsu said. "Aye." Happy agreed.