Inflitrating: the Duke of Evaroo's Mansion

I grunted as I climbed over the fence that lined the roofs. "Hey, you guys coulda helped me." I said, anger laced in my voice as I saw Lucy drop onto the roof using Happy. "Sorry Ryu-chan." Lucy sweatdropped.

I looked over at Natsu who had his face against the window. "Why do we have to sneak in?" Natsu and I asked simotanusly. Happy dropped onto the ground.

"Isn't it obvious? Although it's under someone's request it's still basically a robbery." Lucy explained. I only nodded. "The T in operation T stands for totesugeki, so we'll go in from the front entrance and blow up everyone-" I intercepted "Or freeze" before letting him continue again. "who gets an our way." he finished. "NO!" Lucy shouted. "And burn the book." I said rolling my eyes. "I told you you can't do that!" she shouted.

"I don't care how many thieves and monsters you've exterminated, but the target is this town's most influential man! Even if he's an annoying pervert, he's not a villian." Lucy explained. "Didn't you hate the guy Luce?" I asked calmly. "Yeah, and said you'd never forgive him?" Natsu added in.

"Of course! I'd never forgive him! He said such bad things! So in addition to burning the book i'll hide is coats and shoes and stuff!" she clutched her fist.

"Woah petty." Natsu muttered slightly to which Happy agreed with an "Aye."

"Either way, no violence okay?" Lucy asked. Natsu just put on a "Sure i'm listening, but i'm not really listening." face. "WHAT KIND OF FACE IS THAT!?!" she shouted. "Your words don't match your actions Luce." I put out.

Natsu melt the glass with his hand and earned a "Good job Salamander." from her. I climbed in through the window after Lucy. 

"This looks like a storage room." I said looking around at the boxes and stuff that littered the area. "Natsu! Lookie here!" Happy said. "It suits you happy!" He replied with a grin. "Lets get out through the door over there. Be careful." she said pointing to the door I was standing next to. I looked next to me.

"Oh hi door." I said with a grin. I opened the door and switched my head from side to side. "It's good here Luce." I said before waking out the door calmly after Lucy and Natsu. Happy trailed behind me. "We're going to check all the rooms right Luce?" I asked. She nodded. "We are."

"Isn't it faster to ask someone where the book is?" Natsu asked. "Aye." Happy agreed. "We'll just complete the mission without anyone noticing. Doesn't it sound cool? Like a ninja?" Lucy replied. I nodded slightly.

"Woaaah, a ninja!" Happy whispered with awe. "INTRUDERS DETECTED!" I heard that big maid and turned around. Oh great just what we needed, the maids found us out.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Natsu shouted quickly wrapping his scarf around his head so only his eyes were visible. "How is that gonna help?" I muttered. "We were found out!" Lucy shouted. No, duh. They were all kicked away. "Impressive Natsu." I smiled. "WHAT THE!?" Lucy shouted. "We can't just let them find us yet. Nin Nin." he held up his hands like naruto ninjas gathering chakra would. I rolled my eyes. 

Hurridly we hid into.....the library.

Irony much? 

"That was pretty close huh Luce?" I asked looking up at her. "The duke of of evaroo looks stupid but he has a lot good books. If he reads them all I can give him a little respect." she said. I heard Natsu and Happy go on about books while I listened to Lucy.

She sighed. "Sigh.... it's gonna be a hassle to find it among these." she said. "What's with this book, it only has text!" Natsu shouted slightly. I rolled my eyes. "Natsu, that's how a book is suppose to be." I answered him.

"I found a golden book!" Natsu shouted dancing around. In his hands was the daybreak book. "Day break!" Natsu shouted. "We found it!" Happy also shouted. "Guys quiet down." I muttered facepalming. "Are we allowed to find it so easy?" Lucy shouted asked.

"What happened to being quiet you guys?" I asked. "Let's get this over with." I said as Natsu lit his hand on fire. "Wait!" Lucy shouted. "Hm?" I questioned.

"Oh that's that famous other Kemu Zaleon." I said looking over at Lucy to see if she'd be interested. Of course, she took the book from him. "Kemu?" Natsu asked. "He was a famous mage as well as a writer!" Lucy informed Natsu. I tuned them out for a little while. 

"So that's what you guys were after!" I heard and I turned around. "Oh hi." I said calmly. "I'm glad to allow you guys do whatever you want." Duke of Evaroo said. "I'm a genius. Boyoyoyo." he laughed.

"See! All because you were slow!" Natsu almost shouted, acting serious. "Sorry...." Lucy muttered an apology. "Hm, I was wondering what the mages were looking for." Evaroo said. "It turned out it was just that worthless book." he sighed.

"Worthless?" Natsu asked. Didn't the client say he would play 2 million in jewels to get rid of this book? Something's not right. "S-So, can I keep the book then?" Lucy asked peering down at the book.  "No. Regardless of how worthless it is. That book still belongs to me." he said.

"You know we should just burn it now." I answered in. "Nooo!" Lucy shouted clutching it to her chest. "Lucy! It's our job!" Natsu looked peeved at Lucy. "Then at least let me read it!" she said going down to the ground on her knees and opening it. "Lucy! Idiot! Not here!" I shouted at her.

"Bull shit!! I don't like this! How dare you touch one of the duke of Evaroo's books!" he shouted. "Come! Vanish brothers!" suddenly the bookcase started opening. "It's finally time for business." the one on the right said. " If we get paid without actually doing any work, mama will get mad at us." the other said. I looked over at him.... maybe her. Mama? They must work for a guild. "Good afternoon." the first brother said. 

"These brats are the mages of Fairy Tail?" the second brother asked. "I'm not a brat!" I shouted, an anime angry mark appearring on my forehead.

"Boyoyoyoyo! The southern wolves are always hungry! Prepare to die!" Evaroo shouted lifting his skinny arms up. Intense staring contest go.

I looked over at Lucy to see her reading the book. "LUCY!" I shouted. "This...." she suddenly started shivering. "Natsu! Buy me some time!" she shouted. "This book holds somekind of secret!" Natsu looked at her. "Huh?" he asked. "Secret?!" The duke of evaroo explained.

I ran after Lucy. "I'll protect her if anything happens!" I shouted as I exited the room.

~~

Alright that's a wrap! Hope you enjoyed.