Author's note! Please read!

Hello my lovelies! If you haven't noticed I have not updated for a whole year. You may have also noticed that this story has been discontinued.

Over the year of absence, I have been noticeably improving my writing. And I also realized that this story kind of sucks. I mean seriously, what was I thinking!?

//head desk

This is not the end though! There is still a chance that this storey will get rewritten. Yes, that's right.

BUT-

It all depended on you guys, the readers if this story! Right now, I need you guys to GI comment in this 'chapter' and to tell me you want this story to be rewritten?

Want a different story to be rewritten? Not a problem. You can comment that you want a different one rewritten, but make sure to specify which story.

I have one more thin to say. You guys are incredible. Never would I have imagined that 6000 people would of read this.

And it's one of the reasons I don't want this story to just become a piece of my writing history, because of you.

Seriously, I love you so much. So, go go go! Comment. This won't happen unless I get the viewer's input!

Well, that's it! Thanks for sticking with the story, and I love you guys!

~Yuki