Ryuuki's magic

~ Third Person POV~

"I've definetly found a nice place." Lucy stretched her arms in the bathtub before getting out and drying herself out.

She wrapped herself in a towel before coming out. "The room is spacious for 70,000 jewels and has a lot of storage space." she grinned. "Pure white walls. scent of woods, a little oldfashion fireplace, and it even has a cooking stove!" she said as she showed the little places to the readers.

"But most importantly...MY ROOM!" she shouted in surprise.

"Yo!" greeted Natsu. "WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!" she shouted slamming him into the wall of the house.

~With Ryuuki, First person POV~

I sighed as I opened the door of the brick building building I made in the  edge of the forest with my magic. I wiped my hands and looked up at the place.

"Solidyifying these things takes so much work!" I sighed angrily. The place has a little kitchen, a bedroom, bathroom, and a small living room. It wasn't much but it would do. I couldn't have manay guests though.

Not that it matters. I'm only friendly with Lucy and Natsu. Speaking of Lucy I should go vist her apartment. 

So, that was that, and I headed to her apartment that she had told me about.

"YOU'RE LACKING MORALS!" I heard Lucy shout which made me giggle as I climbed in through the window.

"Hey Luce!" I shouted as I dropped down on my butt into her room. "WHAT THE!? YOU TOO RYU-CHAN!?!" Lucy shouted, crying dramatically.

"What do you-" I looked over and saw Natsu about to grab a paper. "Oh hi Natsu! Let me see!" I ran over to him and grabbed it from him.

Lucy looked in dear disgust, fear, and suprise when I started to read it. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she shouted before grabbing it from me and going into the corner hugging it to her chest.

"Luce, why are you hiding it?" I asked faking the cuteness of a young child. She cowered in the corner. 

So things happened and we sat at her dining table. She handed me milk and Natsu and her Tea.

.....Oh the nerve of that girl. "I want to see those key guys you got!" Natsu shouted. "No! It will-" I finished her sentence. "Drain her of her magic power." I finished. "Oh and they're stellar spirits." I grinned. "Ryuu-chan i've been meaning to ask you. How do you know about the celestial spirits?" Lucy asked. 

"WHAT! HOW DOES RYUUKI KNOW ABOUT THEM!?!" Natsu shouted. I looked over at Natsu before looking back at Lucy. "Oh. While I was traveling I read about different magics. I just happened apon a little book that told some things about the magic of celestial spirits." I looked back at Natsu and pointed at him with my thumb.

"Unlike this idiot I actually study about other magic." I looked back at Lucy. "WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!?!" Natsu shouted at me. I continued calmly. "Although I don't like relying on things, so I never got interested in learning the magic." I smiled.

"Oh, that explains it!" Lucy said while bapping her palm with her fist lightly. "What magics do you have?" Lucy asked.

I looked at her in surprise. Since I looked like a little girl I never was asked if I knew magic, maybe I was a little surprised. "Something wrong?" Lucy asked. I shook my head. "Nah, I just never was asked about my magic by any of the fairy tail members." I chuckled when I realized that they never bothered to check even if I had mage powers.

"Alright. I'll start with illusion magic then." I smiled. "Woah! You know illusion magic!?!" Natsu looked at me in surprised.

I stood up from my table. "Alright, i'll create a replica of Lucy then." I smiled. Natsu and Lucy looked in interest.

" Stars of Illusion: create!" I said and a replica of Lucy appeared from the magic circle. "Make it talk!" Natsu shouted.  "Aye. Make it say 'Natsu is awesome.' Happy said putting his hand to his mouth to stop from giggling. Lucy's mouth hung open. "STUPID CAT!" Lucy shouted before looking at me with anime tears. "Please don't!" she cried.

I sighed and made the Lucy talk. "STUPID CAT!" and it was the exact same way Lucy said it. "THAT'S AWESOME!" Natsu shouted. "I can also solidfy some iilusions but It takes away a lot of magic/energy. So, I can't show you." I stated calmly, and Lucy let out a little "Awww."

"Alright, I also know a little ice make magic." I smiled. "You mean like that idiot Gray!?!" Natsu challenged and got off the chair.

"Ice make: sword." I said calmly and hit him with it, causing him to fall to the ground. Lucy clapped. I smirked slightly. 

"I'm going to-" I looked at Lucy at smirked. "Ice make: freeze." I said calmly and froze down to his waist, though I knew it would melt because of his body heat. "Calm down Natsu. At least I don't strip." I stated, rolling my eyes. And then it melted, and Natsu stayed stil.

"That's all my-" I was stopped by Natsu. "What about your dra-" I shut him up before he could say anything. "Say it and you die." I glared at him. He froze and nodded before I let go of him. "You already saw the healing magic so that's it." I grinned.

"HEY LUCY! I wanna see you seal a stellar spirit!" Natsu shouted. Lucy sealed the canis minor. Though it was pretty boring, I didn't expect it to be like that . Though....the beginning was cool. I tuned out.

"Let's make a team!" Natsu shouted and I snapped out of my little tune out. "Huh?" Lucy and I questioned.

"Aye! All the members of Fairy tail are Nakama, but we make teams with the people we get along with most. If you're in a team, difficult requests will be easier!" Happy explained.

" Not that I need the help...." I muttered. "Sure!" I grinned. "That's a good idea, it sounds fun!" Lucy shouted happily. "ALL RIGHT! It's been decided!" Natsu shouted. "Aye sir!" Happy agreed. I sighed at their recklessness(SP?).

"Let's get to work then! I've already got one!" he shouted, slamming a request on the table. I looked down at it in interest. "We just need to get a stupid book." I said rolling my eyes. "This job sounds boring!" I cried. "Oh, he's a pervert that wants a blonde maid." I looked over at Lucy. "Bingo!" I grinned, enjoying torturing her. "YOU TRICKED ME! CRUEL!" Lucy shouted.

"I Don't want to be a maid!" she cried as we walked down the streets. I looked over over at Natsu and Happy as they asked her to rehearse. 

~ Time skip brought to you by maid Lucy, because she can~

I watched them argue in interest. I guess friends argued too. Oh well.

~~

Alright, that was different from the manga little bit. But I hoped you liked it!