I shouldn't have have listened. I never listen to him anyway so it's not like he would be surprised.

Gia: "You should've just taken what you wanted!" My wolf yells at me in my head. I flinch at her loud intrusion before huffing in frustration. You know that never works! I tell her and I hear her growl in my head. Yeah i'm pregnant but technically so is Gia. I'm annoying but Gia is annoying.
Gia: "Bitch!" She yells at me and I roll my eyes before blocking her out.

I walk into the bedroom and into the closet. I pick out something simple to wear. I haven't had to invest in maternity clothes yet considering I am still not big enough to need them. Which is good because maternity clothes suck ass.

I walk out of the closet and grab my phone off of the nightstand

I walk out of the closet and grab my phone off of the nightstand. I had to get out of here because temptation is riding me hard. The only person I can text is one of my beloved best friends who is never busy.

Me- I'm coming over

Vanessa- What happened this time?

Me- You already know what's up.

Vanessa- I do, I just wanted you to say it

Me- Get ready for my arrival, tell our moms to cook a lot of food!

Vanessa- Sure thing

I put my phone in my purse before walking out of the bedroom. I walk down the stairs and Jameson is on a phone call. He looks me up and down before his eyes begin to darken. Maybe I could actually get some. Hopefully he won't fight his lust off like usual. He ends the phone call before smirking at me. "Well don't you look scrumptious." He says, his voice deep and husky.

"Not good enough for you to eat though." I say to him and he looks at me with squinted eyes. I slowly walk over to him before kissing right below his mark.

"You know it's not like that-" He says before I put my pointer finger over his plump soft lips.

"But it is because the Jameson I know takes what he wants. You wanna know why?" I ask him and his eyes darken even more. "Because he wants it and that's reason enough." I whisper in his ear before sucking on his earlobe.

He snarls before grabbing my face with one of his hands and roughly putting his lips against mine. I moan into his mouth and I bite his bottom lip until it draws blood. I suck on his lip until the metallic taste of his blood is gone and he lifts me up. I straddle his waist and he roughly grabs my ass for support.

"Don't fight it." I whisper before kissing his jaw and then down his neck. I focus my attention on his mark and lick it. He groans softly and I smirk.

He lets me go and I drop to my feet. I stare at him with frustration as he closes his eyes to regain his composure.

I almost had him.