Pegasisters.

I sit down in front of quite the colorful bunch today.

Me: So do you mind telling me your names?

Girl with short rainbow hair: I'm rainbowdash.

Girl with pink curly hair: I'm pinkiepie.

Girl with blond hair: I'm applejack.

Girl with straight pink hair: I'm fluttershy.

Girl with black and purple hair: I'm twighlightsparkle.

Girl with blue hair: in rarity.

Me: oh. Ok then... Um I don't really have to ask what your parents fandom is but...is that your natral hair color?

All:no.

Me: ok well what are your interests?

Rainbowdash: I like to read write and play video games but I'm forced to do sports.

Me: why?

Rainbowdash: Cus the character does.

Fluttershy: and I'm actully popular and out going.

Twighlightsparkle:I love hanging with my friends and can't imagine being alone.

Rarity: I'm shy.

Pinkiepie:I hate that I have to be here with you nerds. Can't I just go sit in a dark cornor and write poems of death?

Me: well this is interesting. Um no pinkiepie, you can't. So what's it like living with an extr- I mean fangirl?

Twighlightsparkle: Bronies are GAY and I hate that everyholloween guess what we have to be?!

Me: I think I get it.

Pinkiepie:Yeah lifes a b****

Me: No swearing! Bad! So one last question, do you share the love of the fandom?

All:NO!!!