ROS #5:Cancer x Leo

Same old same old. Genders ain't changed, everything's the same, nothing is cannon unless stated.

=====

Cancer sat at the same bench he and Leo hung out at for 3 years straight. He had two sodas, one for him and one for Leo, along with a large bag of chips. He was casually scrolling through his phone, sweating nervously at the news he would have to break to her.

He then heard her cheery voice,"Hey Cancer! How are you?"

He smiled as he tossed a soda to Leo and he responded,"Well, I guess you could say I'm doing pretty good."

She sat down and sighed,"Man, we haven't gotten to talk much since we moved into the house eh?"

Cancer agreed,"Yeah, remember? This is where you had your first kiss."

Leo laughed,"Oh yeah! And you watched it, haha. Man, that was some weirdness! But how about the time you and that girl went out here to do a project and I interrupted the session?"

Cancer groaned,"Ugh, yeah. You just had to say we were on a date. Anyways, Leo."

Leo asked,"Yeah? What's up. You don't usually sound so serious."

Cancer opened the bag of chips and said,"I found out something and I wanted you to know first."

He ate a few chips as Leo got concerned,"Oh no, what happened?"

Cancer sighed,"I got accepted into an Ivy league school. Also, I finally got a chance to do stand up comedy on the Aresenio Hall show. And they want me to take up some roles for certain movies."

Leo's mouth fell agape,"W-what!? You git all that!? Oh my god, we have to celebrate! I cam't believe it's all working put for you! I'm so proud and happy for you!"

Cancer then said,"And with all that, I will have to move out next week. And I wont have time to see you guys for at least a year. Maybe two..."

Leo froze, she looked at his face to find it fully serious. He wasn't joking. She wanted to yell, so she did. "START WITH THAT!"

Cancer recoiled and held his hands up in defense,"Hold on! I never said that's all. Look, I will have a hectic schedule so I will barely have any free time!"

Leo pouted,"But what about these hang out sessions or the parties or the others? Did you even consider how I would feel?"

Leo snatched the bag of chips away from Cancer and started wolfing down handful of chips. He knew this was going to happen. He looked at the ground guiltily,"I already accepted the offers. I have a week."

"Then let's have the best week ever!"

Cancer looked up at Leo who was still angrily shoving the food down her gullet. She looked at him with determination,"We will have such a good week that you won't leave sad!"

Cancer smiled,"Thanks Leo."

Leo had finished the chips and grabbed his hand. She then proclaimed,"Starting now!"

Cancer could only muster out a simple,"Huh?" Before getting dragged to who knows where by Leo.

Over the next week, the zodiacs all hung out and made sure they made use of the time with Cancer. Leo was especially clingy, not leaving hin alone and spending time with him in his room late into the night.

Now at the airport, Cancer held his luggage and he was standing in front of the boarding terminal. He had a sad smile as he turned to look back at all his friends waving him off. Leo however, was looking to her side awkwardly rubbing her arm. Cancer let out a scoff, hoisting his luggage and was about to leave for his flight when he heard,"WAIT!"