Random #Pride 3

Aries woke up with a start, hearing a loud thud outside her bedroom. She jumped off the bed and ran to her door, ripping it open to see a fallen Cancer covered in a pile of variously coloured paper hearts. There were even a few stray hearts floating around in the air, slowly falling back onto the pile as Cancer laid there unmoving.

"Ouch...how did I trip on flat ground?" Cancer mumbled, looking up at Aries who was looking down at him both amused and confused.

Cancer blushed lightly when he saw her, hurriedly getting up and dusting off andy hearts that were sticking onto him, "H-Hey Aries. Morning, I was just doing something stupid. Sorry about the mess, I'll clean it up. You can go back to sleep, or whatever you were doing."

Aries sighed, "I'll help you out. What are you even doing with so many hearts?" She started helping him pick up the hearts to put in a bag he had by his side.

Cancer smiled, "It's a secret...Aren't you cold?" He awkwardly referred to Aries. She looked down at herself and saw what he meant that she was topless with only a sports bra and shorts. She shrugged, "Why? You embarrassed by a little skin?"

He shook his head, "No...It's snowing outside and I don't want you to get a cold. You could be naked for all I care-" He stopped himself from staying more and looked at her, seeing the look he was receiving.

"S-Sorry. I'm just worried for you. You're my friend." He picked up the bag and continued, "Thanks for the help. Go put on a sweater and some pants. It's twenty degrees."

Aries watched him walk away, scratching the back of her head. "Huh...guess it is a little chilly in here." She also noticed that he was wearing the same purple jacket he'd been wearing for the past week.

She decided to ignore it and get ready for the rest of the day.

The next day, Virgo woke up in Pisces' room. She looked over next to her where Pisces was still fast asleep. She smiled for a moment before blushing furiously when she realised that they were both in their underwear since she could see their clothes strewn about the room. She shook off the shock and recalled the night before.

She facepalmed as she remembered Pisces luring her into the room by asking about some books she recommended for love stories, she ended up having spent the night when Pisces had gotten bored reading the books Virgo brought over. She convinced Virgo to kiss, stating that they barely got to be physically intimate often. Virgo sighed, "Why do we always end up having more than just one kiss..."

"Because you're too cute when you try to deny wanting more. And you love me too much to resist me." Pisces whispered into her ear, wrapping her arms around Virgo's waist. She blushed as she looked back at Pisces, "S-Shut up! Or else that'll be the last time for the month!"

Pisces chuckled, "Yeah...No it won't."

They both heard a knock on the door, looking at it panicked. "I'll be right there!" Pisces yelled, letting go of Virgo and hurriedly putting on a shirt that was on the floor.

"Pisces, I need my laptop! You said you'd hand it back to me yesterday!" They heard Cancer's voice coming from behind the door.

"You forgot to return Cancer's laptop!?" Virgo whisper yelled at Pisces who groaned quietly.

"Yes. I was kind of busy with...you know?" Pisces gestured to Virgo who pulled the sheets over herself in embarrassment.

Pisces rolled her eyes and cracked opened the door, only showing her top half and barely any of her room. "Hey Cancer! How are you?"

Cancer tried to look into the room but Pisces continued to block his view, "Look, I need my laptop. If I could kindly have it back?"

Pisces looked back at Virgo who shook her head vigorously, "Yeah...Maybe I'll hand it to you later? I mean my room's a mess so I don't feel very comfortable with you entering."