Kyu's Birthday

Kyu woke up in his standard get up, a shirt, shorts and an unzipped jacket. He stretched his arms and got off the couch, making his way to the bathroom to go through his morning routine. He checked his messages and notifications while he brushed his teeth,"Ah, need to finish that chapter. 5am, yeah should be enough time.

He walked out the bathroom and went straight into the writer's room. Kyu flicked on the lights which flickered on to reveal a messy room littered with papers and snack wrappers. He sighed as he sat by the desk, turning on the laptop.

He continued to write the chapter he had been working on for days and wanted to publish it soon. He reached out for one of his many cups of various drinks. He had grabbed a cup of now lukewarm tea that was from the day before.

He chugged the whole cup and carried on writing. He nodded off a couple of times but refused to stop. Kyu picked up his studying glasses, wearing them before going back to his story.

Kyu didn't mind wearing the glasses since they made it less painful to look at the screen. He was tired though and was highly likely making many grammatical and vocabularical mistakes that he just didn't care about at the moment.

Kyu decided since it was a rare off day from school for him, he would commit the whole day to writing. He did not plan for what was to come.

9.55am

Sagittarius had woken up. He went to the bathroom passing by Virgo and Gemini. He did his morning routine and put on some decent clothes. Sagittarius got out and went to the living room where the other zodiacs had gathered. Scorpio and Aquarous were being a stereotypical couple, cuddling on the couch.

Aries and Leo were talking about some sports stuff he didn't quite understand. Taurus, Libra and Virgo were discussing about what they would do for the day. He also noticed Pisces who was watching anime with Capricorn who seemed bored and confused. He heard Cancer's voice,"Hey Sagittarius, I got your pancakes on the counter!"

Sagittarius instanly sprinted to the kitchen counter amd snatched the plate of pancakes before running back to the living room. He plopped himself onto a couch next to Taurus and started to eat.

They were just talking before they heard a knovk on the door. Cancer walked out of the kitchen cleaning his hands with a towel asking,"Anyone order a package?"

They all looked at each other before shaking their head no. Capricorn said,"Then it must be Kyu's."

He stood up and walked over to the door thanking the lord that he could escape from watching the japanese cartoon. He opened the door to reveal a white haired girl around maybe 15 years of age.

She was wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans. She asked,"Hey is Kyu here Or whatever he's called around here?"

Aquarius piped up,"We haven't seen him all day, he should be in the writer's room though."

The girl sighed,"Jeez why today out of all days. I swear this boy gives me a headache."

The girl poked her head in,"Wow, nice place yall got though. He outdid himself this time. Can I come in?"

They let the girl in and Pisces offered to guide her to the writer's room. The girl politely declined stating she was sure she would be able to find it. The girl walked up the stairs and went straight to the writer's room.

The door was locked and Kyu heard the rattle of the door handle. He asked,"Who is it?"

"Kyu! Why are you writing stories on your birthday!?"

Kyu went wide eyed and said in a different voice,"Um, Kyu isn't here now! Try again later!"

The girl sighed and pulled a bobby pin from her hair and easily unlocked the door to see Kyu hiding behind his desk. The girl said,"Now Kyu, I'm going to celebrate your birthday and your gonna love it!"