Lovey Dovey Disaster pt1

It was the dead of night when cackling could be heard from the skies. The woman sat proudly on her broom as she flew overhead and constructed her plan to ruin some unlucky sucker's day. She then made a horrible mistake, taking a break above the zodiacs' house.

She paused the flight and lowered her broom wanting to give her ride a break after miles of travel but then she heard. "OI YA FLOPPY HAT, MAGIC BROOM RIDING CUCK! GET OUTTA HERE BEFORE I MAKE YOU!!!"

She looked down to see Orion with a bird sitting on his shoulder yelling at her. She cackled once more,"Kakakaka, and how do you suppose your going to do that brat?"

Orion's left eye twitched and he looked at Taurus who he was talking too since neither of them were sleeping,"Taurus, pass me that rock."

Taurus picked uo a pebble and tossed it to Orion who flung it straight at the witch. The witch realized that he could actually hit her and barely dodged the rock and swiftly flew out of there not noticing that she had dropped a bottle of pink seethrough liquid onto the roof.

Orion looked at Taurus and said,"I think we need to get more sleep." "I think we need a snack."

Orion shrugged,"That works."

As the two got a midnight snack the liquid evaporated into a megenta smog which made its way into a few of the zodiacs' rooms.

next day

Orion woke up from the couch and stretched. He didn't know why but he felt an ominous presence within the house. Orion, I have a bad feeling

Orion shrugged and was about to make his way up the stair when he heard,"ARIES WHA-MMHHMMM! MMHHHMH!"

He reconized the voice to be Cancer's and he ran to Aries' room to where he heard the scream. He tried to open the door but it was locked. He heard,"Who is it?"

Aries sounded different and that line sent shivers down Orion's spine. He them heard muffled yelling from inside before Cancer burst out the room and slammed the door shut keeping Aries inside as she banged against the door.

Cancer gasped for air and looked at Orion traumatized and said,"Aries has gone loco!" "Cancerrrr~"

Cancer went wide eyed and looked to Orion who was confused and asked,"Okay what the fu-"

they jumped when they heard a loud bang from the door. They heard Aries sing,"Oh Cancey, let me out so we can play~" "Hell no! Aries what happened to you!?" "Cancey~you wanted to go exercise right? I want to do a special exercise with you and it involves both of us on the bed."

Orion and Cancer both shivered and they both saw the door start to crack and Orion quickly grabbed duct tape and taped the door allowing Cancer to back away from the door. Orion asked,"Okay what was that!?" "I don't know!"

They then saw Libra walk by and he asked,"Why did you guys trap Aries?"

Another bang was heard from her room. "Cancerrrr, come on let me out~"

Libra gave Cancer a look and he said,"Crud, Libra get Leo maybe she can get her under control." "Okay but your gonna give me the whole story later."

Cancer nodded and Libra made his way to Leo's room. They took a second to breath before Libra yelled and he burst out of Leo's room with Leo clinging to him tightly. "LEO GET OFF!!!"

"Not until you give me a kiss~" Leo said. Libra blushed and Orion quickly pulled Leo off of him and shoved her into her room. He pulled out a hammer and nails and nailed Leo's door shut. "Oh great Leo's got it too!" Orion complained.

Libra asked frantically,"WHAT IS GOING ON, IT'S ONLY 11AM!"

Pisces opened her door and looked outside to see the three stressed guys. She rubbed her eyes and asked,"What's wrong guys?"

Orion jumped and said,"Jesus Pisces your normal right!?" "Yeah but why do you ask that?"

Libra explained,"Leo and Aries have gone loco!"

Virgo's door slammed open and groaned,"Ugh why must you guys make such a big fuss in the morning!?"

"Virgo Leo and-" "Yes the two fire signs have gone crazy." Virgo cut him off. She asked,"Who else is awake?"

"No one." "Pisces you wake up Scorpio and I'll wake Gemini up while the boys watch the doors." Virgo said. Pisces nodded and they went into the boys' rooms.

Virgo grumbled to herself,"Jeez can't we ever have a normal morning?" She opened Gemini's door and kicked his bed,"Hey dummy wake up. We need to get Leo and Aries under control."

Gemini looked at her after opening his eyes. He put on a sly smile and he pulled her into the bed and hugged her. She tensed up and blushed. He whispered,"With you, there isn't any problem I can't solve."

Virgo shrieked and slapped him before getting off the bed and slamming the door shut. Gemini sighed and mumbled,"She's fiesty~"

Cancer heard the shriek and saw Virgo run out the room blushing. She asked,"What is wrong with Gemini!?"

Orion yelled,"Well that's what we're tryna figure out!"

In Scorpio's room Pisces had her back to the wall as Scorpio towered over her. He held her shoulders and leaned in towards her face. She trembled and asked,"Sc-Scorpio what are you doing?"

"Come on Pisces you know you want it."

Pisces blushed at Scorpio's smirking face and she looked away saying,"Scorpio what about Aquarius!?" "Let's not talk about her, all I want right now is you."

Pisces looked into Scorpio's eyes and she saw him close the distance between their lips but she quickly head butted him and ran out the room. Scorpio moaned in pain and rubbed his forehead. He smirked,"Playing hard to get eh?"

Outside Pisces looked at the rest and was about to ask a question before Libra yelled,"WE'RE FIGURING IT OUT GIVE US A WHILE!"

There was a silence and Libra sighed,"I'm sorry I'm just stressed."

Orion said,"Okay so it seems like there's so far a 50/50 chance of someone being insane. So no one wake anyone else up!"

Everyone agreed and they were all curious about the other five but did not want to run the risk. They all made their way downstairs hoping the four psychos stayed in their room.