Truth or Dare pt2

The bottle kept spinning and spinning till it landed on...Sagittarius? Sagittarius went wide eyed and voiced his opinion,"Okay bu-but you can't pick the person who dared you right!?"

Everyone agreed that was true and that Pisces should just re-spin the bottle. It spun and spun landing on...Sagittarius, again. Sagittarius looked at Aquarius knowing fully well she is capable of this sort of witchery. Pisces seemed slightly irked and spun the bottle again landing on yet again Sagittarius.

After eight different attempts she finally yelled in rage standing up and hurling the bottle out the window. Scorpio pat her head as she breathed heavily trying to calm down. As that happened somehow Leo and Aquarius dodged the bottle and hid behind the couch, Sagittarius laid on his back flat on the ground and the rest were all slightly jumpy.

After a quick break and the cleaning of the broken glass from both the bottle and the window. Pisces calmed down and just pointed at Scorpio and asked,"Truth or dare?"

Scorpio sighed and said,"Truth, I'm not risking it."

Pisces regained her mischievous glint in her eyes as she asked,"Who would you date in this group and if no one who do you find most attractive?" Scorpio emotionlessly stated,"I hate you Pisces...Aquarius"

Pieces smiled and asked,"As in date or attractive?"

Scorpio groaned,"Does it matter?" Pisces just stared at him along with the rest of the group and sighed saying,"Attractive, happy?"

Aquarius smiled and looked to her side trying to cover her face slightly embarrassed. Scorpio quickly pointed at Capricorn and asked him,"Truth or dare?"

Capricorn was slightly perplexed and exclaimed,"What!? Why me!?" Scorpio said,"Three words, stolen cheat sheet."

Quick context, during mid terms Scorpio had gotten a hold of some cheat sheet from a senior and he had no intention of using it but at the time Scorpio, Pisces, Capricorn, Leo, Libra and Virgo were already settled in the mansion but Scorpio was still packing his room since he was only doing a little bit at a time.

When Scorpio dropped the cheat sheet from his bag he didn't notice it until the next day when he was called into the principal's office and interogated due to a student who had submitted the cheat sheet and told on him.

Scorpio never got the name of the student but he had gotten a glimpse of happiness from the usually serious Capricorn when he went back to class. Also the fact he read Capricorn's 'journal' which said that Capricorn was the culprit. Context over.

Capricorn crossed his arms and said,"First off you have no evidence, second of all it was a cheat sheet! You got what you deserved if ya ask me." Scorpio just hummed in disagreement and said,"I'll just assume you chose dare, burn ALL your Harry Potter series books and Percy Jackson books."

Capricorn was sweating bullets and tried to negotiate,"H-hey now let's talk about this, you know what truth truth i choose truth!" Everyone just saw Scorpio walking down the stairs with stacks of books and a can of gasoline.

Scorpio set the stuff on in the bonfire win the backyard and Virgo asked,"Um, what's he doing?"

Cancer squinted his eyes and saw Scorpio pull out a pack of matches from his pocket. Taurus had also seen this and said,"Hey Cap are those your books?" "Now that you mention it...OH NO PLEASE DO-"

Scorpio had already lit a match and lit a miniature fuse leading to the can of gasoline which was sat under the books. Scorpio had already started to walk back towards the house when the can exploded launching shreds of burnt paper into the night sky creating and ember shower.