the party

Quick A/N: hi its kyu and just wanted to say none of the ships are final and I would love suggestions if yall don't mind since I haven't really written a zodiac book in a while. I hope yall are patient with ships as I don't want to rush them. I will develop characters further before starting romantic relationships, just a heads up for your thoughts on the next chapter. Anyway please please please go read this zodiac truth or dare book by GirlGirl007 (IDK if the tag works cause my laptops is being real b****y right now sorry) cause it is lovely and fun and she deserves the love. Anyway A/N over enjoy the chappie!

GirlGirl007 Ahhhh, there's the fudging tag...frick using Wattpad on laptop -_-

Taurus casually downed a shot of syrup by the food table while eating a slice of cake. leo, aquarius, scorpio, gemini, sagittarius, aries and libra were all dancing. Cancer was controlling the music while drinking some strange liquid that gemini told him to drink. It looked like punch but it burned as it slid down his throat, but in a good way. It must of been pepper. Virgo watched as cancer drunk unknowingly, Capricorn came up behind her and asked,"You gonna tell him?" "nah, I'm curious to see what happens." Capricorn saw as Cancer downed the cup of "punch". He looked a little tired and had a light blush on his cheeks already.

Gemini saw this and grabbed another filled cup and gave it to Cancer along with some food. Cancer thanked him and started to eat the food. Aquarius asked gemini when he came back to the dance area,"hey, what's in the drink this time, Cancer seems really out of it." "oh just some bourbon with fruit syrup. It'll get him drunker than a sailor." Leo butted in and asked,"so why are we submitting this guy to torture?" Libra also joined,"Becouse it's fun and he is the new guy."

Leo looked over to Cancer and saw he had three empty cups and still standing. But she knew his alcohol intake was way past his limit since the last time she dragged him to a party he got drunk after one sip and she had to this time literally drag him back home. She didn't know how he would act with that much in his system.

Pieces and scorpio were looking at taurus who was coming over to the dance floor wiping her mouth with her forearm to clear any syrup dripping from it. She burped and looked in confusion as everyone except for cancer and her fellow earth signs looked at her in disgust. She shrugged and asked them,"Where's cancer, he is the new guy shouldn't he be partying?" pieces responded,"over by the phones playing the music. but I'll warn ya, gemini already got him." "I'll handle it"

Taurus walked up to Cancer who was smirking as he looked around the dance floor, lightly giggling as well. Taurus snapped her fingers and told him,"Okay buddy, whatcha thinking?" "Just thinking about how cute everyone looks together, hmmm, who would look best with who?" "I dont know but I do know you should stop drinking." "You know taurus, you look cute." Taurus blinked in surprise,"eh!?" "you have a nice slim physique but not stick like, you have a nice hair style and hair colour, but your eyes are the best, nice amber glow so warm and welcoming." she blushed even harder now and sighed.

"you are done with the drinks, and you are gonna party for a while but then go straight to bed." cancer looked at her and smiled,"you know what?you would look good..." He walked towards her surprisingly normally considering he was drunk and came up really close to her, causing her to back up into another table, before pointing to the dance floor,"with scorpio."

Taurus blinked then said,"EH!?" She thought he was gonna say something different but she guessed not. she giggled and lightly smacked him him while he shifted back a few steps and leaned on the table. He asked,"Hey wanna just hang out?" She shrugged and sat on the table next to his arm.

Leo saw this and made a mental note that drunk cancer was apparently totally normal just more confident. Leo looked over at libra and yelled,"HEY BOZO LETS DANCE!"

Libra smiled and offered a hand which leo promptly took. Aries asked gemini,"Hey anymore of that bourbon?" gemini replied,"I'll get the shot glasses."

Virgo looked at Capricorn looking intensely at the sky seemingly having a staring contest. She elbowed him in the gut which made him double over. She grabbed his arm and yanked him to the dance floor to which he accepted not wanting to be hit again. They started dancing, awkwardly I might add, and laughed joyfully. Sagittarius looked at aquarius stare hopefully at him with puppy eyes. He groaned and facepalmed, offering his hands to her which she roughly grabbed which almost made sagittarius fall down. They danced surprisingly well together as they talked about life.

Pieces looked at all this and squealed loudly almost fainting from her fangirling over all the cute soon to be couples by her count. Scorpio saw this and sighed in relief knowing she who have no one left to pair him up with. He then felt his ear getting pinched and pulled downwards and felt hot air caress it. He then hear a whisper that would stick with him for life,"don't think I've forgotten about you, your gonna help me with something, hehehe..."

Effectively being scared for life scorpio was let go of her grasp and she cheerfully skipped to the music station where Cancer and taurus were and whispered in Cancer's ear to which he gave a thumbs up and then she whispered to Taurus something that made her giggle and wave off.

Scorpio questioned it until he heard a slow song, the people who were dancing suddenly stopped and listened as well. Cancer had started to play a slow romance song meant for the waltz. He quietly cackled as he watched the pairs suddenly get nervous and awkward. He knew this was pisces doing seeing the large grin on her face

Everyone was starting to be awkward bot being helped by the cackling Cancer and the giggling Taurus looking at them from the DJ booth.

Libra eventually sighed and bowed to leo, extending a hand towards her. She uncharacteristically looked away slightly but heard,"May have have this dance?" She looked back at Libra and smiled, placing her hand on his. Libra smirked and stood straight pulling Leo close grabbing her waist. She was slightly shocked but placed her hand on his shoulder as they began to sway from side to side rhythmically.

Soon more pairs followed suit leaving
aries and gemini who were doing shots of whatever and scorpio and pieces just watching. Scorpio was chilling watching the pairs be awkward until he felt a tug on his sleeve. He saw a grinning pieces, which scared him. She asked,"wanna join them?"

Scorpio went wide eye and responded,"Umm, let's not I'm good pie." pie was the nick name scorpio gave her once when he caught her eating a whole pie by her self, yes by her self.

Pisces had a sly smirk,"Aww, is the big bad scorpion too shy to dance with a lady?" "N-no...I just don't know how to dance that...way"

Pisces laughed, Scorpio growled and felt tick marks on his head. He asked,"What's so funny!?"

Pisces looked at him and gave a genuine smile and offered a hand saying,"I'll teach you!"

Scorpio looked around and saw gemini and aries were drunk to all hell, Cancer and Taurus were just talking while the rest were busy with their own dances. He reluctantly took her hand as she excitedly dragged him out to the dance floor. She took his hand and imitated Libra and pulled him close. He was shocked at first but just let it happen. Pisces grabbed his other hand and put it around her waist then placed her own hand on his shoulder. She then whispered for him to hear,"Now just way side from side and follow me."

He followed her instructions and they soon got into a rhythm after a few stepped on toes. All the couples were busy except gemini and aries. They were off star gazing with really drunk minds. They were staring until gemini said,"I think we are drunk" Aries responded,"Ya think dipshit?"

They both paused and started laughing uncontrollably. After catching her breath aries asked,"Hey wanna go to our rooms and play drink poker?" "I'll get the drinks" "Meet in my room"

They left the party and went back to the house in high hopes that the other would get low down drunk till they start spilling their secrets like last time they played, but that's a different story.

the couples danced till the night as the stars glistened in the sky. Soon the dancing couples all left to go to sleep. But Taurus and Cancer were still talking not noticing the rest leaving. Scorpio looked back as he and pisces left asking,"Should we tell them that we are goin-"

Pisces had covered his mouth and started to drag his struggling body back into the house with virgo's help as Virgo looked back saying,"Its been a while since I've seen Taurus so happy, let's just leave it at that."