Camping pt2

Pegasus jumped into the pond with the rest except Virgo who was reading her book Cancer and scorpio were the only ones who were swimming while the rest were splashing around. Leo made her way to Capricorn,"Hey look at Virgo over there we should separate her from that book shouldn't we?"

Taurus over heard this and said,"Capricorn wouldn't help you in whatever scheme your planning Aries." Capricorn smiled and said,"Good idea." This stunned Taurus as he made his way to Virgo.

"Virgo that a good book?" "Yes now let me be."

Capricorn smirked and dried his hands on a towel to make sure he didn't wet her book. He took the book from Virgo and flung it onto a nearby chair.

"Wait what are you doing!?" "This."

Capricorn picked her up and threw her into the pond which was no big deal since she was in her swimsuit. She popped her head from under the water and was slightly irritated. Capricorn said,"Now let's stop the books and have fun." "Reading is fun!"

"Just enjoy the water." Capricorn splashed her which she responded with another splash which Capricorn dodged and the water hit Aries who yelled,"Water fight!"

they all started splashing each other and having fun till Cancer noticed,"Um Scorpio?"

Cancer looked around and saw Scorpio nowhere until he felt something grab his leg which got a scream out of him. Scorpio appeared from underwater and started laughing and said,"Cancer chill it's me!" "Not cool!"

Pegasus noticed Pisces making her way to the pond and had Orion in tow. She gleefully called them to join them and Orion smiled at Pisces who smile back as she rubbed her shoulder. They both joined them in chilling in the pond with Orion joining in on the splashing while Pisces just stayed quiet and sat in the water.

After a while it started to get dark and they decided that it was time to go back in the cabin.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Everyone had changed into their pyjamas and Orion and Pegasus both came out of the bathroom wearing matching pink hoodies. Aquarius took a picture of them and asked,"Why are you guys in pink hoodies?"

Pegasus cheerfully responded,"Well, why not. I found comfy hoodies and bought one for me and one for him." "And somehow she got both our sizes wrong and bought oversized hoodies for both of us." "Um, I got yours correct but the one I got was so big it was too big for me to wear so we switched."

Leo smiled and said,"Aww you two are just too cute, and to think one came in injured and the other beat most of us up."

Everyone laughed and Orion got slightly embarrassed and pulled the hood of his hoodie down to cover his face. He just said,"Okay let's go to sleep before any more stuff of the past comes up."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Orion went to his room and gathered a couple books and a pillow and blanket. He was preparing to sleep outside when Pisces had knocked on the open door. He turned to face her and smiled,"Oh hey Pisces, I'm just getting some of my things. Don't mind me I will be out of your hair in no time."

Orion started to whistle as he gathered some snacks and a flashlight to read his books with. Pisces was there watching trying to find the best, least awkward way to say what she wanted to say. "Orion um." "Pisces don't worry I know that what your going through is hard and probably emotionally destructive. I won't tell anyone unless you say I can, it's between you and me."

Orion slung a bag around his shoulder and was making his way for the door of the room but Pisces blocked him and said after a fairly deep breath,"I don't feel right letting you sleep outside." "That's fine but you need your space and I am used to being in the forest." "No your staying here, the room is big enough for the two of us."

Orion knew he wasn't getting out of this and let the pink haired girl have her way and put his stuff down and offered her a hand in moving her stuff into the room which she graciously accepted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Scorpio was in a fairly simple sleeping attire with simple shorts and black shirt. He looked over to Aquarius who was listening to music on her phone as she stared at the ceiling. He was mesmerized by her long blue hair and the night gown that she was wearing was making him feel insecure about his own clothes.

She caught him staring and got flustered asking,"What, do I have something wrong?" "N-no it's just that your. Nevermind just go to sleep."

Aquarius was now curious and wanted to find out what he was going to say. She smirked and asked,"Hm? So not gonna talk eh, what you afraid of me finding out your little secret?"

Scorpio grunted and laid on his bed, putting a pillow over his head and tried to ignore her. He suddenly felt a weight on his abdomen and looked up from under the pillow to see Aquarius straddling him on his abdomen. She had a smirk and took the moment he was flustered to pin both his hands to the corners of the bed.

Aquarius was effectively trapping him, causing Scorpio to be a surprising stuttering mess with a face that could be mistaken for Aries' hair. "W-what, Aquarius!?"

She suddenly got close and whispered,"Okay this is how its going to go down, your gonna tell me what you were going to say or I take this further." Scorpio went wide eyed at what she meant by "take further" and started to sweat bullets.

Aquarius saw that he didn't know what she meant so she put both his wrists into one of her hands with little struggle and used her now free hand to reach under his shirt slowly pulling it up to reveal his toned body. She used two fingers and started walking her hand up Scorpio's abdomen and chest.

This finally got Scorpio to break and said,"Okay! I was going to say you were..." He went off into mumbles which Aquarius put her face a centimetre apart from his. She asked,"Yes? You were going to say I was what?"

Scorpio looked away from her to avoid all eye contact and said,"You looked beautiful. Happy?"

Aquarius froze and had to mentally process that statement before immediately gaining a blush that matched his and got off him. She got on her bed and hid under the sheets hoping to never have to speak of this ever again. They were both quiet for the rest of the night and fell asleep pretty quick.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -