the "after"party

A/N: Hey its kyu just wanting to tell you again none of the ships are final and please read the NEW A/N that I put in chappie three/the party. It explains everything whatnots and a tag that I recommend you see. That's all and hope ya enjoy the chappie!

Aries and Gemini sat across each other on Aries' bed holding cards and shot glasses with some liquid inside, presumably alcohol. Gemini threw down his cards in excitement screaming,"ROYAL FLUSH BABY WOOO!!!"

Aries sighed and downed the shot, blinking hard hoping to not be the first to pass out. They were playing drunk poker and having one hell of a time. As they drew their cards, Aries started a conversation,"So, whatcha think of our housemates?"

Gemini shrugged,"They a'ight I guess, I'm just a little weirded out by the fact everyone seems like we have nothing in common."

Aries looked up from her cards to stare gemini right in his eyes,"Hey, know the girls dont look too bad eh? Maybe I can finally get your ass a girlfriend."

Gemini laughed and waved her off,"hahaha, nah, I'm good and even if I wanted one, I know who."

Aries raised and eyebrow and asked in a tone almost villain like,"Oh ho ho...Looks like our little twin found his match, spill!"

Gemini blushed slightly and looked away ruffling his hair. He mumbled clear enough for Aries to hear,"umm, you know what I think I'm done for tonight..."

Aries raised an eyebrow and put the underside of her hand against her chin. She was now interested,"Aww come on I wont tell and I'll even help!"

Gemini chuckled and sighed,"Nah I think I'm good, goodnight Aries."

Gemini got off the bed and walked out of the room into the hallway making his way to his own room. Aries got up in a slight drunken daze closing her door while asking herself,"Hmm, who would he like?"

Capricorn was just reading in his rooms until capricorn decided he was slightly bored. He remembered what Aries said and decided to act on it. He stood up from his desk and closed his books

He walked to Virgo's room, knocking lightly and placing his arms behind his back. He heard a light click and rustle before he saw the door open slightly, revealing virgo's squinted eyes. She moved aside and opened the door completely revealing her in a baggy hoodie that went down to her thighs and had sleeves double the length of her arms. She signaled for him to enter. Capricorn adjusted his glasses as he looked around her room.

Similar to his she had a bookshelf full of books. But her room was a dark purple, with stuffed toys on her bed. He heard her closing the door and grabbing her glasses. She put on her glasses and huffed in annoyance, placing her fingers on her nose bridge.

She blatantly asked,"What are you doing here, it's late go to bed Capri."

She laid on her bed and arm locked one of her stuffed toys. Capricorn giggled nervously and pulled out a stack of cards. She raised an eyebrow obviously intrigued by this. Capricorn answered,"I decided we haven't really hung out much and found a pack of playing cards, come one just a few rounds?"

Virgo's messy shoulder length hair was flipped by her as she nodded and patted the space opposite her for him to sit. Capricorn obeyed and sat cross legged on her bed as he shuffled and dealt the cards as he explained the rules to virgo.

Scorpio and libra had gone to sleep leaving leo and pisces to talk. They were both discussing about cancer and Taurus and how they havent come inside yet

Pisces had started a conversation,"So...Cancer and Taurus, what do ya think about them?" Leo shrugged,"Eh, Taurus is nice and dandy even though she is kinda quiet and I've known Cancer since he was a kid and he's a nice guy." "Oh you know what I mean, what do you think about them being together, you know in a relationship?" "I mean, okay sure Cancer and Taurus may be good friends but no way are they in a relationship, Cancer would never fall for someone he just met. He was one of the few boys who completely turned a blind eye to me when we were in school." "Aww, sounds like someone's jealous." "Wha-no, I am not jealous." "good then will you help me to get them together?" "I'll think about it if they actually like each other...which won't happen for a while if it does!"

At that moment, Taurus and Cancer came through from the backdoor and Cancer seemed off, probably from the alcohol he unknowingly ingested. Taurus held his wrist as he followed her to the stairs. Leo put her arm over the back of the couch to face them and pisces did the same. Leo called them,"Hey, why did you two take so long to come in? Its 2am!"

Taurus sweatdropped as she answered,"Umm, sorry we didnt think anyone was still awake. We were just gonna go upstairs to talk then go to bed." Cancer butted in,"Yeah, don't worry Lea, were just gonna go upstairs maybe hangout and chill, then go to bed afterwards. Also you and I have gone way later into the night before Lea and did somethings that you and I both agreed should never be spoken of. Just relax."

Cancer had a devilish smile on as he saw Leo's face grow red as they both remembered those...for lack of better word "events". Taurus bid them goodnight and pulled Cancer up the stairs. Leo covered her cheeks as she remembered those nights when she heard,"Lea~such a cute pet name...when were you guys a thing?"

Leo looked at pisces with a sly smile staring at her, leo defended her self saying,"Its nothing, just an old nickname Cancer came up with since he and I went to get his tooth removed and he was for some reason put on anesthesia even thought he kept his wisdom teeth, he was high and called me lea caused he "liked the sound of it"."

Leo saw that Pisces was formulating some plan or crafting some weird thought. Leo decided to change the subject,"So what about you and scorpio?" "He is my slave." "wut...you mean friend?" "nope slave but I still want him to get a gf or bf cause it would be so cute!"

Leo just looked at her in slight fear thinking,"You know what, Cancer was right, everyone is weird."

Cancer was pulled into the room and sat down on the bed by Taurus before she closed and locked the door behind them. Cancer smiled and looked down letting his bangs cover his eyes. Taurus sat next to him and put her arm around his next as they both stared at each other. Cancer started snickering and Taurus joined. They both knew each others feelings for each other and decided to talk it out, outside they spilled their hearts out and confessed their secrets that they apparently had. They felt much closer and were now willing to be the other's confidant.

They laughed through the night telling stories and general shenanigans. At 3am Cancer finally decided to go to sleep. He bid Taurus a goodnight but before he could leave, she grabbed his arm. She gazed into his brown eyes and asked concerned,"What do you think they will think of us?" Cancer smiled,"We both know, we just need to keep it on the down low for now, can't let anyone find out okay?" Taurus smiled back as she nodded.

Cancer left the room and closed the door behind him. He was in the hallway and came face to face with Leo and an unconscious Pisces. Leo was carrying Pisces up the stairs. Cancer made his way and grabbed Pisces and slung her left arm around his neck and told Leo,"Hey Lea, let me help you bring her to her room, we don't need her to wake up with rugburn."

Leo smiled sheepishly as she scratched her head. She responded,"Oh thanks, saw that you just left Taurus' room. Anything interesting?" Cancer chuckled,"Nothing much, you?" "Just some girl to girl stuff."

As they walked side by side bringing Pisces to her room Cancer thought to himself, No one can find out Especially not her...