Long Drive pt2

In Car 3

Cancer was getting tired and was begining to nod off at the wheel. It had been more than eight hours and Libra had woke up half an hour ago with Aries and Leo both finished with their competitions and were tied but too tired for anymore challenges. Libra saw Cancer nod off another time and he firmly said,"Cancer, I'll take over." "I can...Um I can go for a li...a little longer."

Libra grabbed his shoulder and Cancer gave him a tired look. Libra gave a reassuring smile and Cancer sighed in defeat. He stopped the car, putting the car to the side of the road. Cancer and Libra got up out of the car. They switched positions but before Cancer could open the door to the passenger seat Aries rolled down her window and asked sincerely,"Hey Cancer...Could you seat here? I wanna catch some sleep and the passenger seat is way easier to sleep in."

Cancer took a moment to process her request before yawning and opened Aries' door, using his hand to gesture for her to seat in the passenger seat. Aries smiled and thanked him knowing that she owed him one. Cancer sat next to Leo and Aries sat in the passenger seat. Aries instantly put her head against the dashboard using her arms as pillows.

Cancer smiled at the oddly peaceful Aries sleeping quietly in front of him, Leo was next to him just using her phone listening to music. Cancer leaned against the chair in front of him seeing as how Aries wasn't using that part of the seat. Cancer almost immediately knocked out with his face fully against the chair infront of him. Libra smiled and started the drive.

Leo was completely oblivious until she looked to her side to see Cancer knocked out next to her. She was a little shocked as she didn't notice that Libra was driving the car before she saw Cancer and immediately looked at the driver's seat to see a fully awake Libra driving the car. She was relieved but got worried since she knew that the change must have just happened which meant Cancer was awake for 14 hours and just got some sleep.

She also noticed the way he was sleeping he would get a sprained neck and a sore back. She facepalmed at Cancer's sleeping position since he has been able to sleep in ridiculous positions like upside down and crammed in a locker ever since she knew him. She felt a sudden urge to just grab him. Leo slowly gripped Cancer's head and put her arm around his body.

She guided him to a lying position and softly placed his head on her lap. She shifted his white hair and saw his face noticing his eye bags. She then unconsciously started to stroke his hair as he lightly moaned in his sleep. Libra looked into the rear-view mirror and saw this asking,"Hey Leo don't go making any moves on the guy while he's asleep now."

Leo immediately looked up and whisper yelled,"Wait hold up this I was just, this isn't a move what the heck are you talking about!?" Libra just shook his head and went back to paying attention to the road as Leo kept stroking Cancer with her face almost the same colour as Aries' hair.

Libra whispered,"Well from the sounds he's making he seems to like it." "SHUT UP!" "Shhhhh, you might wake them. Actually nevermind they can probably sleep through anything right now."

In Car 2

Scorpio had switched with Pisces and she was sleeping next to him in the passenger seat. Pisces was surprisingly loud with her snoring. Scorpio had to focus on the road while making sure Pisces didn't slam her head onto the dashboard. He also had Sagittarius and Gemini both sleeping in a cute position with one leaning on the other. He looked into the rear view mirror to catch a glimpse of Aquarius who was awake for...some reason.

He could have sworn she was looking in his direction before she rapidly turned her head to face the window. Scorpio was suspicious but just went back to driving the car. He stopped at a red traffic light and sighed taking a moment to shut his eyes and heard a motion next to him. He opened his left eye and saw a bottle of coffee in Aquarius's hand who was still staring out the window.