Chapter 13

•Evan's POV•

HOLY FUCKEN FERN CONNOR JUST KISSED ME! OH JEEZ WAIT, WE ARE ACTUALLY TOGETHER NOW! "Umm Evan you okay?" My train of thought was interrupted by Connor calling out my name. I blink for a second and look down to see that we are still holding hands.

OH ITS REALLY HAPPENING! I bring up my left hand to hide my blushing face. "Yeah sorry just thinking" I heard Connor let out a soft chuckle and he reaches out to lower my hand. "I did hear you muttering, which was pretty cute."

I felt my face get even hotter and I turn away. "Please tell me you didn't hear anything I said." How could something that embarrassing be cute? "No couldn't really understand what you were saying"

I let out a sigh of relief, at least he didn't hear anything I said. "Aww come on it's okay" Connor then grabbed both of my hands and lightly squeezed them. "Don't be embarrassed love" ...

HE CALLED ME LOVE!?! I couldn't contain myself and lean into his chest to hide my face. "You're going to kill me Murphy" He let out another soft chuckle that made me feel happy. As he played with my hair. "Oh we can't have that now can we?"

This felt so surreal. I felt safe in his arms, his voice instantly calmed me down. I couldn't believe I couldn't actually feel this way for a person. Oh Evan you're getting way to ahead of yourself.

I slowly lifted my head from Connor's chest and looked up at him. He looked down at me and smiled. As he slowly brushed a strand of my hair out of my face. I smiled back at him and let out a soft sigh. Maybe it is possible for me to actually feel this way.

"Enough dilly dallying Connor we should head back before it gets dark" I reach to grab his hand this time and lead the way. "Alrighty captain, lead the way" we both let out a laugh and make our way back to the camp site. It's really been awhile since I felt this happy before.

•At the main campsite•

When we finally reached the campsite I looked down at our hands. "Should we tell the others about this?" Connor ponders for a second. "Maybe, but I'm pretty sure they're shocked that Michael and Jeremy finally got together."

"Yeah I think you're right." We both let out a laugh. "But I'm okay with telling them if you are Evan" I got a sudden cold chill. In the past my relationship was mostly kept secret until people found out. But this is completely different, Connor is different.

I hold Connor's hand tightly and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine with it, if you're here with me." Connor smiled and me and leaned in to kiss my forehead. "I'll always be there for me." I blushed a little and nodded. "Thank you Connor." Yes this felt right.

A/N

ahaha hi (suddenly disappears for almost a year) ah shit not again!!!!