Chapter 6

•Evan's POV•

Good fern today is going to very busy, I have to help my mom with today's summer activity. Every Friday we hold special events and activities for the campers to do. It's so much more work then it sounds.

I had to wake up early and run around the camp with my mom to double check everything would run smoothly. "Thank you so much Evan, god I would have never gotten his much without you" I smile to my mom as I check another task off the clipboard.

"It's nothing mom I'm always glad to help." She climbs down the ladder as I hold on so she wouldn't fall. "Can you takes these back to my office?" I nod and take the extra supplies to my mom's office. I was turning the corner till someone pulls my back. "Good morning acorn"

Oh no, please not again. I turn and see Jared with the same cocky smile of his. "J-Jared.. what is it?" He takes closer steps to me as I back away. "Just wanted to see how are you. You shouldn't trust that emo guy Evan, looks like bad news"

"H-his name is Connor! A-and why do you c-care so much?" Jared finally towers over me as I hit my back to a cabin wall. "Cuz I care about you Evan, I missed you" He tried to lean in to my face but I pushed him away. "No!"

Jared face changes as he pushes me against the wall with more force making my shoulder hurt. "You think you can just walk away from me! You did this to me Evan, take fucking responsibility!" He stares into me with the familiar lust I remembered. "No J-Jared please.."

It was too late to reason with him, he attacked my neck biting onto me hard. I let out a yelp but he covers my mouth with one hand, while the other grabs my hands over my head. He pulled away and stared into my eyes again. "Jared p-please I d-don't what this..."

He ignores my pleading and leans into my face, as I shivered. God please anyone save me... Jeremy... Jake... Connor... "Hey asshole get away from him!" We both turn in surprised and see Connor in rage. He stomps towards us and pulls Jared away. "What the fuck emo?!"

I grab onto Connor and continue to shake and sniffle. He leans in and whispers softly to me. "It's ok I got you" I nodded in his chest as he stares back at Jared. "Last warning asshole, stay away from Evan" Jared has his cocky smile again and laugh. "So it is true Evan does have a new tree to bark on."

Connor walks up to Jared and pulls him by his shirt. "I don't know what your fucking problem is, but if you touch Evan again. I'll make sure the rest of your summer is spent in the hospital." Jared actually looked scared and pull out of Connor's grip. "What ever weirdo"

After Jared left Connor came back to me and gave me a hug. "God are you ok?" I continue to cry on his chest but nod. "I-I'm fine..." He helps me up and I wipe my tears away. "We should tell your mom, or someone."

"N-No! Then he'll hurt you.. or Jeremy.. or-" Connor firmly grabs my shoulders and gives me a concerned look. "I don't want to see you get hurt again..." I stare down at the ground ashamed to look at Connor.

"I rather get hurt.. than people I care about get hurt.. I'm sorry Connor.." I pull out of his grip and step back to my mom's cabin. "Please... let's not speak of this..." Connor stares at me but eventually nod. I smile at him one last time as I picked up the supplies and open my mom's office door.