42] •I claim you "MINE"•

Start bij het begin

His veiny hands gripping my waist as he pulled me towards him pushing his tongue into me fighting for dominance. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he bit my lip gently making me moan. I kissed him back teasing him, pressing my body against his even more.

He pulled the zip of my dress slowly, I didn't even realise when he did that as I was already distracted with his lips on mine. Kisses got sloppier as he started to kiss my jawline and now, getting to my collarbone sucking on the sweet spot of my neck.
My legs were getting weak. I looked at him as he caressed the hairs falling on my face tugging it behind my ear.

I heard him murmur, "I love you, Amy," looking at those eyes which were filled with affection and love, I couldn't control myself. "I love you too, Kiss me, make love to me, make me yours forever Taehyung"

He pushed the door open as he picked me up bridal style, his eyes never leaving mine. He placed me on the bed, the way he was looking at me was melting my heart. I was about to tease him and try being hard to get but I guess, I can't. This man won't ever let me. He was now hovering over me, I pulled him closer kissing his lips as kissed me back.
He pulled the straps of my dress down, the red lingerie getting him to wilder.

Taehyung:- Did you plan this?

I smiled in between kisses as his eyes were now roaming on my chest and the lingerie making him crazier.

Amy:- I guess.

In one stroke, he pulled out my dress as he took his shirt off, he was now in his jeans. He started to suck on my neck, leaving hickeys above my breasts as he now slips his hand under my bra kneading my flesh as I was whimpering in pleasure, my nipples tightened under his touch.

He reached around and unclasped my bra tossing it to the side. Immediately his lips found my nipple taking it in and swirling his tongue around it and doing the same with the other one. I was whimpering as I felt wet with all of his touch.
I shut my eyes and let him take control over me. "Taehyung", I moaned wanting more of him already. Shifting his face, placing wet kisses on my stomach as he got in between my legs moving towards my sensitive area, his lips pressed on it making me a moaning mess. "Oh god, Taehyung," I moaned, my fingers now grabbing his hairs. He was observing every reaction his simple touch was getting to my body as he continued to lick my core.
"You taste good," he hummed. He was moving quickly at first but then, he moved slower feeling and tasting every bit of me as my legs started to shake in pleasure.

As he shifted from there coming back to my face and kissing me again making me needy for him. The next instant, he rolled over a condom and positioned himself in between my legs and gently pushed into me making me adjust to his length as I was going crazy whimpering in pain and pleasure, my breathing unsteady.

He pushed himself in me fully as he kissed me rough bitting onto my lower lip, increasing his pace from time to time. He was thrusting into me, his eyes never leaving mine, his lips showering me with kisses, tiny pearls of sweat rolling on his forehead. The amount of pleasure that my body was feeling was beyond my control, it felt as if I was about to faint. This man makes me feel so many types of sensations at the same time. A final thrust as we both came, my heart was pounding. He kissed my temple as he hissed with his hoarse voice, "You're mine Kim Amy." A cold shiver ran across my spine as he called me that.
He's going to marry me, I am about to be his wife and this time, I am sure about this, about us, I know he is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.

He kissed my lips softly caressing my bangs falling on my face as I gulped. I hope he is sure about marrying me too. He shifted to my side placing his strong arms around my waist pulling me towards him, my face burying in the crook of his neck. He made me wear one of his t-shirts that covered me till my knees and he pulled the sheets on us.