31 : Jimin's Reveal

Start from the beginning

"Look, I don't have a physical proof but at the day the two of you met, he had told me that if he doesn't return in a certain time then he's likely dead or kidnapped by Jungkook—"

"Stop lying! Jungkook would never do that!"

"Open your eyes Tae! I was the one who reported his case to the police. I've paid attention to him for too long. I know him longer than you do. I work for him!"

He didn't want to hear it. He becomes quiet, silent, mute.

"The reason why Seokjin hyung is killed is because he is one of the few person that knows what Jungkook did."

Was there more to what he didn't know? He doesn't want to ask, doesn't want to know wha further reality he has to check before having Jungkook to admit it himself. So far, none has been admitted.

"At the day where your parents had died." Jimin hesitates on continuing "Your brother saw that it wasn't an accident. In fact, they were murdered. They were running away and your brother was just lucky he had amnesia that Jungkook didn't find the care to kill him any longer. That is until he recovered his memories."

If he puts all the puzzle together Jimin wouldn't be lying. The escape, the noises, his sudden unconsciousness of that night where they ran to Busan. His brother might just be there during their trip without knowing.

"You don't have to right to claim any truth when you're lying yourself."

Jimin was taken back "What do you mean? He's the Seoul's serial killer! I have never lied—"

"I met your dad." Taehyung swallows "He was worried about you. You never told him about your job."

Jimin shook his head "I work to help clean Jeon's aftermath after he kills people. Just like how I killed Mr.Choi. How can I tell him that I'm a murderer?"

So Taehyung's guess has been right all along. Still, Jungkook didn't seem to be a man to would do something like that. In his eyes, he looks like a lonely lost dog. He's just often misunderstood. He's not cold, he's loving and caring towards him.

"I had to hire someone to break in and tell this to you but things didn't work out as you can see... I'm sorry."

"Then were you the one hiring—" Taehyung looks at Hoseok furiously

"Yes." Jimin's eyes fills with guilt. Determination but guilt. "Things weren't supposed to be traumatizing.. but there wasn't much option given."

"Can I ask? How are you able to escape? Did Jungkook leave?"

Taehyung nods.

"I made the right decision running then. He's probably out there looking for me. Wanting to kill me."

They spent too much time here. None of these are from Jungkook's admits. He refuses to believe them.

"I have to go before Nyoongi—"

"Nyoongi?" Hoseok raises an eyebrow "That name sounds familiar.. is it Min Yoongi?"

"He's my new babysitter after you tried to threaten me last time.." Taehyung explains still uncomfortable by the thought of a gun to his temple.

The stylish assassin shakes his head signing a distress when his fingers couldn't stop pressing his forehead "Out of all men it had to be him."

"Huh?" Taehyung tilts "What's wrong with him?"

"He's my partner in crime. Well, used to be." Hoseok explains "And we're basically hired by rival clients. I don't want to mess up my bro."

The clock couldn't possibly tick slower. It was killing him, it was killing them.

"I want you to betray him. Find the document he's been hiding and expose him." Jimin explains. He know it's something hard to do that's why his voice is so soft and full of regret.

Taehyung doesn't react.

It won't be long until he's found. Until they're found. Not exactly a good plan.

"I have to go." Taehyung regrets going out his way just to have this small pep talk. He stood up and heads toward a door that he thinks is to the exit.

"He's not a good guy. Think of all the secret he hid from you." Jimin warms before he leaves. Taehyung wants to believe what he believe without the influence of others.

"Do you really love him?" He does. Why is everyone judging their love life? Just because they came from a very different background doesn't mean they get to complain! Was Jimin one of them? Is that why he's making all these lies?

"I love him so much"

Jimin can only cross his finger and hope for the best.