These hoes

Conner

I woke up on the floor with shower water running, and Rose passed out in the corner. What the hell happened!

"Alpha we are all back from the neighboring pack. Brittany and I know how rough this is for you so I thought Brittany could keep you some company while... that mate of yours... is gone." Brittany's mother said slipping her and Brittany though the door.

One look at Brittany and I could tell they were both desperate. Now the old, mate less, me would have thought that she looked hot and sexy, with the skin tight dress that went above mid thigh, and her boobs out so much, I'm surprised she still hasn't had a nip slip. But me now thought see looked like a straight hoe.

"I just don't want you to be lonely, with Melody gone and all." Brittany stated, biting her lip.

I opened my mouth to say something when another voice stepped in.
"Actually, I'm back now. So he won't be needing you presences." Mel snapped at them.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Melody. She was only wrapped in a towel, ending just above her knees, her long auburn hair was wet and wavy.

"When did you get back?" Brittany spat out. I didn't like her tone with my mate. a grumble erupted from my chest.

I hadn't seen them in forever. I sent all of my pack members to the neighboring pack to work things out with helping us find Melody. Then I just lost it.

I felt that I wasn't good enough for her, and I'm not, and I was ready to end it. End me.

"I would have thought you would be dead by now." Mel said giving me a pointed look.

"Why would she be dead?" I said trying to get what was going on.

"Considering she was the reason that man-" her voice went low and then stopped.

"Considering what baby?" I asked worried.

"She is the reason that man raped me!" Her confidence flowing back.

"What!"

"Oh my god that happen like, forever ago! You're such an attention whore!" Brittany whined.

I wasn't even truly focused on the conversation, but trying to push my wolf back. He wasn't to happy about this. I quickly got off the floor, and grabbed Melody's waist. Pulling her into me.

I quickly mind linked my warriors to take Brittany's mother to the cells, now I need a new nurse. I told them to purposely put her next to Kyle. So they could cry together.

I was to lost in Melody's giggles, at the sight of Brittany chasing after her mother leaving, I didn't realize Rose woke up.

"What the hell Conner! She attacked me!" She screeched. Great two annoying hoes!

"Yeah, I'll snap your neck next time you near what's mine!" Melody snarled.
It was a total turn on!

Rose, being somewhat smart, walked out of the room, tears in her eyes.
I just want sleep.
I'm hungry.
I really wanna pin her down to my bed and slowly pull down that towel-
"Babe! Can I borrow a shirt?" She asked.

I slowly nodded.
I watched closely as she let her towel fall to the floor.
I swear I could have died.

I whined in a protest as she quickly replace the towel with my shirt.
She turned to me and smiled. I quickly grab her and throw us both on the bed.

"I missed you so much." I say once we are all cuddled under the blankets.

"I missed you." she restated.

"Mel?"
"Yeah baby ?"
"Who took you?"