No impossible

As they carried me into the room, I said a silently goodbye.

I was dropped on the floor, I didn't dare look up. I could feel his presence, it was like fresh paint on the walls.
Suffocating me.

"Leave." He told the members. His voice was so rich and smooth it could have hypnotized me.

"Why did you run?" He asked, when we were the only two in the room.

'Well maybe because you were kissing another girl! Why do you think!' My wolf scream in my head.

"Hello, are you okay?" He asked, "why did you run?"

"Uhh I-I ran be-because umh..." I couldn't even manage to get a simple sentence out.

"I am waiting," his once worried face twisted into one of irritation

I took a deep breath, and all of a sudden my wolf pushed out, "I don't know!? Why don't you tell me! You act like you didn't just rip my heart out, you were just sucking faces with some girl! But, that can't be it could it!" I was pushed off the edge.
And now I am going to fall.

Hard.

His eyes went pitch black, a sign that his wolf was pushing through, he looked like he could snap at any moment. Which he probably would do.

"Take her to my room," he growled using a harsh tone, though no one was in the room. But it was like they could here his voice from miles away.

I was harshly dragged into an elevator and taken to the fifth floor, thrown into a room and left alone.

As usual.
This seem to be my life. This can't be how I end.