family reunion

Melody's pov

His mother? I can't meet her, who knows what might happen with her!

"When is she coming?" I asked, I have to prep or better yet leave.

'We can't leave Conner has guards everywhere, so just suck it up and enjoy being around our mate.' My wolf comments.

"She is coming now." He replies in a sweet mellow voice.

NOW!

"I don't have anything to wear!"

"Don't worry one of the girls will let you borrow something." He kissed the top of my head and then got up.

There was a minute of silence before a girl walked in.

"Alpha you called" she purred out. I felt my wolf go mad with anger, a growl escaped my lips.

Conner and the girl looked over at me. The difference was Conner had a smug smile knowing why I did that, yet the girl had a scowl on her face.

"What is that doing in here." She said pointing a perfect manicure to me.

"I need you to let her borrow some clothes." He said, he didn't even say something about what she said.

A sly smile spread across her face.

"Okay, lets go."

«»

Once we were in her room she ran to her closet. She came back out with a long, tan colored dress. It went to the floor on my, the long sleeves had huge ruffled lace on the shoulder and at the wrists, and also at the waist line. The dress had about three extra layers under it which made my body look bigger then I am.

This dress was hideous.

"There you go, you don't fit anything else, your fault, maybe you should lose some weight." She laughed.

As I walked out Conner was waiting outside the door, his eyes widen at the sight of the dress.

"Umm... Okay?" He said more like a question "my mom is here."

We walked to the dinning room. It was still to early for anyone to be eating.

At the sight of me she gasped and held her mouth with her hand.
But she wasn't alone there was a man on her side too.

"Conner this sorry excuse for a mate is what you plan on having for a Luna!" The man bellowed.

"I would understand if she was pretty. But..." His mother trailed off.

I felt hot tears slide down my cheeks. I turned to walk away, but a hand pulls my back.

"Don't you dare turn your back to me." The mans voice was deep and low. Then with his huge hand he slaps me in the face.

Pain was and understatement.

Conner's pov

I had to hold back the boiling anger my wolf was trying to push out. My mother and father were always like this. The criticized every little thing. Never gave me support on anything.

My hands in a tight fist, so when my nails grew out I felt a puddle of blood slowly start painting my hands.

"Don't you dare turn your back to me." My father said using his alpha tone, which was a little weak now that I was alpha. When he turned his hand back and slapped Melody in the face I no longer wanted to hold in my anger.

I pounced on my father. I wasn't in control anymore.

I turned into my brown wolf and so did he. He bit the side of my neck and the tip of my ear, we rolled over and he was on top now.

' Submit' he growled.

'No!' I rather die, then submit to him.

He growled and was about to end me... When a huge auburn wolf pushed him off of me. The wolf growled then looked to me. It stepped off of my father, but with one paw still on him. My father looked weak, horrible for an alpha. I walked over and looked at the wolf. It completely stepped off and looked from my father to me back and forth, as if waiting for something. With it's snout it guided my head towards my fathers neck.

This wolf wants me to kill him.

I stepped back knowing I couldn't kill him even though he could kill me. I can now hear my mom crying in the corner. My father slowly got up and went to my mom. He nudged her neck. She stood up and they both walked toward the door.

"We won't be coming back." Her voice was strong, but her running mascara told me otherwise.

I turned to the wolf who was lying in front of me like nothing had happen. I just stared.

Who is this.

Once the wolf look up and saw me it sat up. It came closer and muzzled it's snout to my neck. It walked behind me picked up my shirt off the floor and went under the dining table.

Has that wolf been living under there!

Then came out a half dressed Melody. In my shirt that stops mid thighs.

She yawns and say " I'm going to sleep." Like she didn't just save my life.