nurses office

Conner sent me back to the nurse to get my bandages changed. I have been up here for about ten minutes now and I'm quickly losing patience.

" Your back" the women said when she entered.
"Why?" She was mad, by the tone in her voice.

"I need my bandages cleaned." I explain. Then a wicked smile comes on her face.

"Have you and Conner mated yet." She asks.

I shake my head. Why does she care.

"Good." Was all she said to me before she went to a speaker box and called for a man named Kyle. Two minutes later this Kyle guy comes rushing in.

He was muscular and tall. He had black hair and a strong jaw line. He was good looking.

"Kyle take care of her will you." She asked.

He turned to look at me and his eye brows rose. Then he slightly chuckled.

"No problem."

With that the she left.

When the man stepped in front of me I held out my hand so he could change them , but he had other plans.

He pinned me against the small couch that was provided and drew his face close to mine.

"Your really tiny, but I must say your boobs and ass are pretty big for a girl your size."

I struggled against his grip, as soon as I opened my mouth to scream a was cloth jammed inside of it.

With one hand he pins me with the other he undoes his belt.

"Stop moving so much baby it will be easier if you relax."

He moves over to start pulling down the shorts that Conner gave to me along with the panties.

He positions himself over me the slams in. The pain floods up my spine making me want to rip it out. Once he thrusts I hit the back of my head on the couch. Hoping God would take me. The pain was non ending. There was a pain that burned the inside of my stomach. My sobs were being choked by the cloth in my mouth.

He lifts up the overly sized shirt and grabs my boob. He dug his nail into them and I felt blood tickle my skin.

He brings his face up to mine and rips out the cloth. But it is quickly replaced with his mouth. The taste was petrifying it tasted like smokes and vodka. He bit my lip and shoved his tongue in. I could taste my own blood in my mouth.

He lifted his body off mine and put his hand over my mouth.

"Now for the best part. " he whispered. He started sitting up and raised a hand before he was thrown to ground.

I didn't have time to see who it was because I had to lean over the other way and throw up the blood that had puddled in my mouth. Once I had come back up there was a boy with brown hair and hazel eyes.

He came rushing to me

"Luna! Are you okay." He asked as he gently picked me up.

He pushed the hair out of my face and took me out.
He took me to the eighth floor and walked down a lot of halls. We stopped at a door at the end of the long and many halls.

He kicked the door many times then waited.

"Come in"

I twisted the door open for him and walked in.

Conner was sitting behind a desk. There was a older man and woman around the age of 30 and a teenage girl, probably around the age of 17.

Conners eyes were closed and he was rubbing his temples.

"Alpha, I have Luna here." The boy said in a soft voice. Conners head shot up. He rushed over to me and snatched me out of his hand. The way Conner held me made pain shoot up my spine.

"Ohh! Ouch."

"What happen!" Conners eyes swept to the boy.

"I caught the nurse dude raping her." He said slow and low.

Conner set me on the desk and checked my arms.

"Shit! Are you okay baby." He asked rubbing my cheek.
He looked over to the boy, "Thank you Nathan."

"Wait! Alpha Conner we didn't come here for his girls sob story. We came to discuss the arranged marriage of you and my daughter!" The man said.

I looked at him with anger!

How dare he! I tried to slide off the desk, ignoring the pain, but Conner grabbed my legs.

"Baby! I can explain."