Your new abuser

With a crack of a whip and the burning of my back I'm ripped from my sleep.

"Get up dog, do your work!" the Alpha's son screamed.

I quickly got up and started my chores.
I had to go over everything I had to do in my head. There was just so much.

In the middle of cleaning dishes I was grabbed by the back of my neck and dragged into a car.

"What's happening" I whisper to myself.

"You are being traded to the Moonlight pack" the driver explains.
The Moonlight pack...

Fear crept up my spine, as I lost control of my body. Tear streams down my cheek and I can't even force myself to wipe my face.

No, no, no, why me. Why did the Fates hate me this much.

What did I do?

*~**

The drive feels like hours, which it probably was. We drive up to a huge pack house with two boys waiting outside.

Great! 
The bigger the pack house the more of a mess. I step out -more like pushed - and I walk up to the two boys.
More like men, they were massive.

"God, your boney" one of them comments.

"Did they feed you at all" the other wonders as he picks up my arm, seeing if I was real.

I knew better then to answer.

"Whatever, we will feed you here if you do good" one say while pushing me into the pack house. As I get closer my wolf gets nippy.

When I walk in I'm hit by the most delicious smell.
My wolf howled in joy. But, I had to keep walk considering I didn't know the punishments here. But my knees start buckle under my tiny weight.

But I keep going. As we enter a dining area I turn my head to see a couple kissing.

'Mate! Mate!' My wolf screams.

It hits me hard and quick. I never imagined meeting my mate this way. With him sitting a girl on his knee and kissing her.

As realization hit him, he snaps his head toward me. His eyes go wide with sorrow and pity.

My tears hit my shirt like bullets, as he pushes the girl off of him and he walk towards me. But before he could come three steps closer I pushed my way though the men and run off.

"Get her!" my mate yells. Soon enough I heard growls from behind me. So I pushed myself to run faster.