CHAPTER SIXTEEN the fallen memorial ✔️

Start from the beginning

I am also happy to announce that Sophia, my sister-in-law had it confirmed by ultrasound she is carrying a boy. He is the future alpha of Blue Moon Pack, our neighbor to the East. Her pup is due March 27.

My dad also saw me holding a boy named, Dagion. Well earlier today my mate also had an ultrasound and she is indeed carrying a boy."He placed his hand on her belly as he said that. "This child is your future alpha." The pack and Lycan who were there started howling in celebration of the new Alphas. Our pups are due also March 20.

These three she-wolves have been put on 15 pound weight lifting restrictions. Serena and Selena are slightly more than that. They have been given a waiver to pick up and hold one at a time. If any of them or other pregnant she-wolves are caught carrying more than that either my dad, Simon or myself are to be messaged immediately if they refuse to hand it over for you to carry to their destination. Do you all understand?"

They call out, "yes alpha."

The next morning wolves came to breakfast. After breakfast they started cleaning up and preparing for the memorial.

Many wolves came to pay respect to the Lycan who lost their lives. The high school had a band and choir members showed up and sang A Wolf Song: Spirit Wolves.

( AUTHOR NOTE: I could not get the video to load up. I just copied and pasted the video here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RhZNycGNGLo )

Conrad was wheeled in to the ceremony with the IVs hooked into him. His escort lifted up his wheelchair onto the stage. "I want to thank you all for coming today to remember the ones who have fallen." A group of 10 Lycan walk down the center aisle. Four of them are carrying an ancient gong. The other six walk behind it. They walk 20 steps and stop. The one on front of the line hits the gong one time. Then howls. He takes a step back and the four carrying the gong starts to march another 20 steps. When the other five Lycan walks past him. He gets back in line at the end. They continue this pattern until they make it to the front. They set it down. The walkers split us with three Lycan on each side.

Then an ancient pot is carried in and sat down next to Alpha Conrad. He stands up.

Moon Goddess- My name is Conrad, Alpha of the Lycan, your chosen fighter and leader. I am asking you to come forth to hear are plea to give me strength to call upon the powers of the spirit wolves.

I call upon the North wind to bring the power of fire. (We see a fire wolf run and stand by the ancient pot.)
I call upon the East wind to bring the power of air. (We see white wolf fly down and floats above the ancient pot.)
I call upon the South wind to bring the power of water.) We see a grey cloud hover above the stage and out jumps a blue wolf that sparkles.)
I call upon the West Winds to bring the power of Earth. We see the brown grass turn green around us. The flowers bloom and out of the earth comes a green wolf

I ask you elementals to come together to become ADELL to help the fallen warriors into the after life."

"