Family

Koyals Pov-

First I will finish my problem. I have to face Karan anyhow, how will I ? God.. why you have to put me in this situation always. I hope he didn't took my answer in serious way.I was asking each and every one about Karan. I hope.. I find him before our lectures start, because he will obviously forget everything till the day gets over.

Today no one is practising in the field , So he must be in the library I guess.

I went there but yet didn't found any single glance of him. I saw Gyanesh there and asked him about Karan. He told me that he went to locker room.

But why?? I mean no is one practisng right now in the ground. Still I went towards the locker room hoping he would be there.

Why is there so much of silence... I went further inside the locker room. Ohh there he was, Omg he was going to change his shirt. Just turn around bitch Koyal.

He stopped his action and looked at me. Ohh God! it's good that there is no one in the room otherwise I would have been a laughing stock. He is looking at me while wearing his tshirt back again quickly and rubbing his hairs with towel. Koyal.. just stop staring him like idiot. Go and talk to him.

I went near to him, he put his towel back. I collected my guts said in too light sweet tone" Hey Karan, actually I wanted to have my answer sheet of Ad DBMS, Rekha mam told to take my answer sheets from you. So...can I ?"

He just gave small nod and said straight with so much attitude" I don't roam around taking all your answer sheets every time in my hands, I don't know whether I have bought them with me or not in my bags. I need to check that."

No man.., dad wants to my mark sheets. What will I tell to him ? I replied gently"...Karan actually my dad wanted to see my answer sheets..so if it's not difficult for you.. can you give my answer sheet as soon as possible.. I mean today itself". He started brushing his hair with his hands. Later started fiddling inside his bag and said" 46".
I replied"what ?"

Conversation between them-

Karan: you have got 46 out 50 in that.

Koyal: ohh ok!! but please, if you bought them today with you then pls ..

(Koyal turned around to leave quickly but then suddenly Karan said out loud)

Karan: Rekha mam also said to take your certificates first and then give you your sheet.

(she turned around back and gazed at Karan, who was applying deo on his body by opening shirts's chain while facing to the mirror ,his back was in front of her.)

Koyal: Yaa.. here

(Koyal hands him her birth certificates and pan card's photocopies,while giving them to him her eyes fixed on his abs which were clearly visible with open chain.She bend her head down avoiding her eye contact.Karan soon realises that she was not seeing him in full hesitation because his bare abs.)

Karan(chaining his shirt up): Ok, I will give you sheets later.

Koyal: ya ohk!!

(suddenly the banging of the door begun and loud thud sound near the almirah made Koyal jump. She didn't realised that she was quite close to the Karan now. After maintaining themselves ,Karan made some gap between them.

But then suddenly her nostrils filled with a cool musky aura while enjoying that smell in own entrance, she got her sense shuddered by remembering that it was the same smell coming from that stranger....She looked at Karan shockingly and on the other hand Karan was busy in putting her certificates in his bag without looking at her.