and it happened

****Mature content ahead, read according to your wish***********************

Koyal was numb,out of senses already.
She was not able to scream. Her heart was thumping. He dragged her to some deep corner. She felt that it was small room when she heard a thud noise of door locking. She thought that it may be a store room because all she was able to shape some boxes, old toys and books inside. She was right after she felt some books through her skin. Now her idea of escape was getting dull because she was now very far from all the crowd.
He then grabbed her hands and made them pin above her head. Then he said" hey, sweetie don't be afraid. You are going to enjoy your punishment alot. I mean it. I can't hurt you ever." He started moving his fingers on her face and then neck, then breasts and navel and was going further down but stopped at her belly. He says in her ears" I wanna feel and touch every inch of you. I am tired enough of seeing you only from some distance. Every part and every inch of this skin needs to devour."

She shouldn't get turned on by this but she was. Now she wasn't getting scared. Her body was trying to get still. When he got bit close to her. She liked his smell. His strong musk colonge was getting inside her head and making her relax and dreamy. She smelled it alot when he was close.
She was seduced by his touch cause it's not like that he was touching her brutally. His touch was passionate like he was never going to touch her in future and like it was his last day with her. She heard, felt his breathing more and more. His sound was deep and husky which she liked.

She was not struggling with his touch now. She was giving him full path not even making a flinch in his way. He hugged her tight while touching her back good. While doing this he whispered in her ears" I have waited for you alot. If you obey me baby, I promise I will be very gentle. It's just that I have not much patience left with me now. You are like a drug for me, a dangerous one. I can't really help myself and sorry for being harsh on you earlier."

She was now totally enjoying this, his lips near her ears and his lustful touch on her back. It was so exotic for her. She wanted to hug him back and tried to. She left all her thoughts for a moment, then hugged him back suddenly. She touched him slowly. His body was stiff, tough and strong. She touched his abs one by one. She was turned on by observing how strong he was. Then she moved her fingers on his face. He was quite taller than her. She assumed that he must of 6 ft approx.

She touched his nose and his lips. Then he suddenly kissed her fingers when she was moving them around his chin. She chirped and hugged him tight after getting trembled from a sudden noise behind her back. He was just standing there still like he was trying to examining her behavior. He then put her face in his both hands ,cupped her and said " you are enjoying it huh. Did like you like it?"

She nodded and gasped in low voice
" yes" in sudden entrance. He cupped her lips with his both fingers and shifted the hairs strips near the back of her ears. He said" good, then it's going to be easy with you. I will be gentle if you remain like this." She leaned close to him and said" don't be gentle. "

She was not able to think what she said in few secs. Her body was not following her mind now. He chuckled and said" you really need a rough one baby. I am seeing this side of you first time but I am loving it. I was planning a gentle one but if you say so" then he suddenly turned her. He moved his hands on her back then holds the zipper and pulled it down.

He removed the strips of her dress from shoulder roughly. Then she came to her senses little. He then pulled her dress down till her breasts. He said being amusing" that's why I ordered this dress, so easy to open." She said shockingly" did you ordered this dress." Then he replied in confused tone" yaa, elso who?"

She was not able to think anymore but then he started kissing her neck like mad. He was biting, surly leaving hickies and then sucking her neck. She moaned and picked up his face and softly kissed him just to make him slow. She wanted to avoid his brutal ways for her better only but wasn't able to ponder that situation clearly.