Party gossips

Saahil came to me and said" will Misha come with me? I mean did she got anyone with whom she can go in party tonight?" Huhhh..! What I can say to him. I replied" yes, she is going to ask your bestie Karan so don't even think about it. She has done a sexy shopping to seduce Karan and sweetie I am afraid for you. I don't think she will go with you." His face became bit sad but he gave a big sigh. He said" ohh I am still releaved that she is not going out with Samar. That bastard playboy has got all the girls swooning around him. He was now in search of a new prey and somebody told me that he was asking about Misha. I was very conscious about it and about Karan, no deal I can manage him. He is my love."

Malini said" ohh dude! Why you are all so nervous. I don't even have one."
I replied" don't worry baby , we will be together there as a couple. Hahaha"

Saahil laughed out" what what what.... You are not doing this and Koyal better you don't. You can get one aa.. like me." I also laughed with him and said" ya ya why not" Malini said" pls don't joke Koyal and I will not go with you like this." She became bit upset. I can understand this. Later Saahil forwarded for his class but turned and said with charming smirk" btw Koyal don't miss this party anyhow who knows what surprise you gonna get." I smiled and said " ya ya I will get you . Nothing is bigger than you. Hahaha now go"

talks bet Malini and Koyal-

Malini- how lucky you are!!!

Koyal- what lucky hey hey hey one min don't just think he was flirting with me. He is totally into Misha and I am not that much good looking and hot.

Malini- common !! You are really beautiful not only from face but from inside also. You don't know how beautiful you are. It's just that you don't do that much of makeup and don't wear that hot shot dresses. But see, still you are being counted among pretty girls of college despite without makeup. You are naturally pretty and you don't use your beauty very much.

Koyal- see , I know what I am. But I am not into these boys I mean.. I am not into these flings n all. Right now just want to concentrate on my career. These guys are really not stable in their life. They always jump from one girl to another if she is hot from previous one.

Malini- but still I am not getting one cause I am fat.

Koyal- noooo , don't even think of that bullshitt. Why?do fat girls don't have bfs. It's just that their mind is rotten.
They are only in search of fresh chick who just shows off around and increase their ego ,not a noble heart like you.

Malini - naaa!!

Koyal- what naa, yes you are fat. So what. I am short. Misha is also bit slim. Riya is dark. Priyanka is toooo short. What we can do of this. We can just maintain ourselves into better one and crying on this is not an option. Ya you have to accept something in your body whether you like it or not and love yourself first. Ya if you don't want that then try to change and maintain yourself instead of crying on this.

Malini- Yes, you are right somewhere.

Koyal- And most important embrace yourself and try to make yourself happy first. Self respect should be your first priority.

Malini- right commando!!! Now let's go.