Regret

Koyal's Pov-
What the hell just happened with me!!! I....I am not able to recover. God!!! Who was he and why me? What more he knows about me? This shouldn't have happen. It's good that I came home safely and nobody noticed anything. Huhh!!! ( Koyal lazily dumped her head in her bouncy pillow) dude I am so exhausted But after that hot session with stranger wait a min, I wasn't able to find my panty also. Shittt, I imagine where they would be right now and in what situation. Ohh God!!! This is soooo embarrassing.( Then suddenly her mom shouted her name from drawing room) Now let's wear some comfy clothes with a new panty!!huh.
I don't know what I will do about this incident but I am not so sure about telling this to anyone even Malini n also Misha is not a good option. Let it be a dark past which should not be open up further. Also, I need to find out who he was, it's necessary for me cause I don't know he may be blabbering about me to the other guys and it could be so wrong for my reputation. I need to take a charge of it.( Koyal goes down to have her dinner)

Meanwhile at the party-

( Rishi and Malini were totally confused regarding Koyal. Then suddenly Malini's batchmate Gyanesh came and joined them.)

(Pic of Gyanesh chaturvedi)

Conversation bet them all-

Gyanesh- hi Malini!!

Malini- Hi! Where were you? I was waiting.

Gyaanesh- Some important work.Karan was with me. He told me to wait that's why.

Rishi - ohh! So u both are batchmates right?

They both nodded

Malini- so who were you taking out tonight?

Gyaanesh- aaa.. she is actually out of my league. I can't tell you

Malini- common!! Man pls tell me otherwise I will spread this news to everyone.

Gyanesh- no no pls I will but.. pls don't tell this to anyone. It's Koyal.

Malini- awwww. She would be laughing

Gyanesh( he was irritated with Malini's behavior)- I know she won't be going out with me. I just wanted to say that I find her very beautiful. She is very very pretty not like other girls she is beautiful by her heart also. She helped me alot and is not arrogant.

Rishi- so mam has got list of admirers.

(Then suddenly Karan came and tapped back of Gyanesh.)
Gyanesh stammering with the sudden tap and said "Kk...karan. you came but how ? you were telling that you won't come ,you are busy when I earlier asked you."

Karan in totally lazy way replied"ohh that! Ya don't worry dude I completed that analysis. Ya it wasn't working that much in it's initial stage but it bombed later on. So chill."
Gyanesh asked him further" but you were telling me that you also.."
Karan who was tired made an irritated expression while moving his hand through his hair replied" Just change the topic man!! I need a drink. Waiter here"