Support

Koyal's Pov-

Now it's too much, it's literally too much. I was already going through alot of headache but this guy will not stop on any basis. What should I reply to him or should I even reply to him..? Yes, I don't need to reply that rapist. Rascal, what he thinks of himself ?

Koyal.. just focus on this board, let that loser wait for sometime... Sometime... not for sometime but  for his whole life. I am not going to answer any of his shitt now.

My phone again vibrated and there was message  again from that reptile. I opened it and checked that...
He has written" Tell me should I rip your dress apart or you...... will strip yourself for me. I think that would be more interesting. Btw what's the color of your bra ?"

What the hell? How could he ask me these things so casually. He is sick..
I just wanna give a him a solid punch on his face. Color of my bra.. no dude, I will show you  color of my heels too.
I didn't replied him.

Again he messaged me " why are you not answering... if you don't wanna tell then I can myself check your bra;);) so when should I ?"

Ok, you are so dead dude. He is pushing it too low and crossing his limits every time.  My mind didn't wanted to reply him but my anger didn't let me. So I just finished it short  " Buy any bra from market of your favorite color. Just roam in the city while wearing that bra yourself and get lost!!" Then typing this I felt like a winner and proudly I put my phone down. Yesssss I did it.

He again messaged " that was rude:-(. So you have still some guts left. I see.."

I am so seethed now. Koyal don't waste your time on him!! He can do nothing. He is just having fun with you.
He was not stopping, my phone was vibrating with it's message notification again and again.   I decided not to reply a single word to him and I didn't even care to see his messages now.  Let him bang his own head. Then lecture finished and Prof went outside the classroom. Our  classroom was filled with massive noise after he left.

I finally stood from front row, happily waved a 'bye' to Malini. She was gaping at me. I don't have any restraint left to sit in this class. Moreover I am feeling really frustrated and need some fresh air.

Malini shouted from the back" where girl?"  I replied her saying loudly" my attendance is full in every subject till now. I am not attending this one."
I went outside with full energy. Yeah!
It felt so good from coming outside the classroom. I felt kind of relieved.
I sat on the chair in our cafeteria counter quitely. As it was the Valentine week, all couples were sitting and enjoying their moments. I was watching them peacefully.

I too wanted to have a bf.  A sweet and caring one. I have never looked  for a handsome hunk or any popular dude. I haven't thought about the guys like Samar, the hottie with lots of girls swooning around but like Rishi, the calm and silent yet so deep.

I was concerned about my studies and always wanna do  better for it. Because of that I didn't even got time for any relationship. I always choosed my studies , career first over everything. It's not like that I don't love to have a bf. But I want the one who would be just like me, understand me and never doubts on me. Give me full support and stand for me. Being lost in my own tranquil, I just realised that message notifications are not coming now and again shifted my mind to Rishi with bit more ease this time.

He is exactly like the one which I wanted, I hope he remains the same.
A smile played on my lips while imagining things about me and Rishi. If I had a bf how would he be like ?
I put the Rishi and my imaginary guy on weighing machine , trying to measure them. I hope he finds success in his career. Beside that I check the other factors too like  deepness check, sober check, intelligent check, sweet check, sensible check, calm check and a plus point that he looks so cute also.