let the party begins

(Koyal was sleeping all sound then suddenly her phone rang and rang continually. She picked up and jumped on seeing the time. It was Misha calling her. She picked up the call.)

Conversation bet Misha and Koyal-

Misha- listen just wear something sexy ok. I think Samar is going to party with you and you better don't say no to him at least.
(Koyal was shocked because there was somebody else in her mind.)

Koyal- nooo!! You can't do this. At least you could have asked me about this.

Misha- I did a better job sweetheart cause u r not able to say anything in front him. It's good na. He is one of the handsome hunks of our University, you should be happy. I know u will look good with him at least better than Malini.

Koyal- Misha u r not understanding.

Misha- just shut up, he texted me just now and he said that he is also interested to go with you as your partner.

Koyal- nooo

Misha- yes

Then she hangs up.

Koyal was fully nervous but she wanted to go there for Rishi. She was very impressed with him. She thought that if Natasha is also coming there then Samar would not irritate her anyhow and he is only there to dance with him. Otherwise all the time he can spend with Natasha.
So she confirmed herself to go.

She texted Rishi" are you coming?"
Then sudden reply came" only if you are coming." She blushed" I am but actually the problem is I am coming with someone else and you know him very well." He replied" who ? "
She said" You will see. I didn't want to but Misha forced me to come with him that's why" , he texted" awww... You broke me." She blushed and texted"how can I fix it?"
He replied" sending you a dress just wear it"

Suddenly her door bang rang. She jumped after opening the door. She saw that it was a parcel. When she opened it, she found a gorgeous dress. She blushed and thought how she is gonna wear it but his thought made her to do so. First time she did something for herself and her excitement. She decided to wear that dress.

 She decided to wear that dress