Chase

Koyal was sleeping peacefully on her bed and then suddenly her phone got a message notification. She snugged her face while being irritated but it vibrated again and again. She lazily got up and checked the time at the phone. It was 11:45 pm. She thought who would be messaging her right now, moreover this time.

Koyal's Pov-
I just opened my WhatsApp.  The view made me shiver, it were showing the messages from that same number whom I was thinking as of Rishi's but they weren't. He is someone else and I need to find out who. With my trembling fingers, I opened the chat box. He had texted " So wrong baby, why did you ran away ? I was so furious at you for a moment but I cheered up myself by your flash backs. Your perfume is still roaming inside my mind. I want you really bad. Tell me how to end this addiction, otherwise I have to find my own ways."

He was online and truly speaking I am really scared by this. My hands are literally trembling. But it's not time to cry. I have to do something , with massive curiosity and inner strength I texted him back " who are you? How do you know me? Why you did this to me? Was it any revenge or have I hurt or offended you anyway."

I really wanted to know about him and why me? Why he did this to me? His message came suddenly. He had written " You broke me again, I thought my love knows me but you don't. It hurts alot ice cream.🥺🥺" It made me really angry

He texted again " you know you always hurt me alot. Yes, you have offended me. I see you every minute and you don't even look at me for once. I helped you alot but you didn't thought to help and talk to me freely for once. You never dare to see me eye to eye and always keep ignoring me like I never existed. You don't even sit openly around me and don't even think of me. Even for once love, even for once have you ever noticed me ?Why? Why are you not able to see love for you in me or I should blame you don't wanna see that love just like those plastics? Answer me?"

I was astonished.. I didn't thought this kind of reply, not in a thinking mood I typed" but I don't know you. How can you say that and I swear you must have misunderstood me. I haven't been rude to anyone in my entire life. Believe me and how would I know that what are you feeling. You should have confronted me. Who are you?"

I don't know what kind of guy he was. I haven't been a bitch with anyone in my entire life. I have maintained good relation with everyone. How could he blame me like this ?... Then his reply comes making me startled from my own thoughts. He wrote" See you don't even know me. So I was right somewhere, you don't wanna see the true love just like those plastics. I  thought you were different from them,  but no. So.... did you enjoy with me ?

He was making me angry on his each reply again and again. But I have to handle this situation carefully with clever and calmness. Controlling my rage I replied " No, first of all it's not love it's your lust. Secondly you harrased me. You know I can file complaint against you but if you don't want that tell me who you are sincerely. I will leave you then ?"

I made myself ready for his reply. I hope he tells me everything. I immediately checked his message. He wrote" Really.... you didn't enjoy that time. But you were the one who asked me to be rough as I far as I remember. You hugged me and felt me."

I became still as I was ashamed of myself now. What had I done. He texted more " ohh how can I forget that lovely moment, when you were at your most miserable position.  My one hand playing with your pussy and my tongue playing with your mouth. Ohh mannn.... You weren't able to scream also. How good you came. It was like a dream for me. Your body became so hot, you were not even able to stand also. I had to pin you with my other hand. Your moans are still playing in my ears and I am really desperate to hear them again....but louder. Ice cream, you know I am really happy that you are virgin. I knew that already but it made me happier that I am the one who introduced you to your first orgasm. See, I told you that you will. Your body is too beautiful just like you and now I am addicted to it  more."

My eyes were filled up with embarrassment and tears. I wasn't able to reply him back. That devil texted again " I don't think you have guts to file a complaint against me now. Right ice cream?"

I replied him straight" pls tell me who are you. It may be a joke for you but for me, it's the worst thing to happen. Pls, we can talk about this problem. Who are you ? Pls tell me. Believe me, I will not tell this to anyone."

I prayed that he should say something good and then he texted" No, now I don't wanna talk. I just wanna act."

I was confused and texted him back" what ? "

He replied" I have been fed up waiting for  you. You didn't came to me for once. Now it's my turn baby. I will do whatever I wanted to do with you for so long. I have always kept my desires in control but not now. You have broke my heart and only you can fix it. You have to pay back baby and I will have it in my own way. Don't worry, I bet you will enjoy it more than me."

I was frightened. I don't know what to do now. He could do anything against me and it will effect on my reputation only. I hope he doesn't involve my parents in anyway. He texted again
" Just chill ice cream. Just do as I say, don't need to show your smartness. You ........wanna talk. Ok, we will talk definitely soon. Btw baby, your skin was too soft that even now I am not able to control my urge of touching you more and you smelled so good just like a fresh rose. I would do anything to get you under me. You are only mine.I know you enjoyed that alot too but you are not confessing this to yourself and for your this misbehavior, you will get punished really soon. I am already warning that you will remember this punishment your whole life. Till then bye love and mark my words in your mind."

I dropped my phone on my pillow.  Tears started to flow down on my face. I was crying and crying. Don't know what to do now and started reading his chats again like a maniac. I dumped my face in my pillow for a few minutes.

After half hour of silence, I fixed myself up. I can't deal with this. I have to do something. I can't be weak again. I hate him.... But it again striked me. Do I actually hate him? Didn't I enjoyed whatever happened between us?........ I was disgusted with myself because deep down I knew the answer was 'Yes, a big yes'. But whatever happened, it was wrong. He forced me and manipulated me into this. All the mixed thoughts were burdening me and  I was fucked up right now. After struggling with my own subconscious, I collected all my strength and consoled myself to fight this situation.
I have to get him anyhow, that will only end up this whole messy confusion. But how ?

----------------------------------------------------------