chapter 48

i half-opened my eyes as i felt a hand tapping my shoulder.

"unnie jebal, it's too early." i whined.

however, instead of jisoo leaving me to get some more sleep, she started pulling my arms.

"ya, lalisa! you better wake up now, young lady!" she scolded.

i covered my face with a pillow and continued ignoring her. can she atleast let me get enough rest?

i heard the sound of the door, so i'm guessing she finally left.

or she didn't...

"wah! ya unnie!" i screamed as she started pulling my legs.

jennie and chaeng followed, and grabbed onto my arms. together, they carried me outside of the room and dropped me over the couch.

"what the— why can't you just let me fucking sleep unnies?" i complained.

they all rolled their eyes at me and flicked my forehead.

the door suddenly flung open, revealing my manager. i furrowed my eyebrows as i have no idea what he's doing here.

"you'll be thanking us lali, now hurry and go!"

"but jen unnie, we have a flight to thailand later. where am i exactly going?" i asked.

"no questions lili, just go! managernim will be taking you back here in the dorm to fix yourself before heading to the airport." chaeng explained.

i dumbfounded followed my manager outside. i was wearing my yellow hoodie and sweats. it's 2 in the morning, where the hell am i going?

he led me to his car and drove to wherever our destination is. as minutes passed, i'm starting to recognize the driveway.

"wah! why are we here oppa?" i asked as i saw him park the car.

why are we in the N Seoul Tower at this hour?
isn't this still close?

"go inside, someone's waiting." he said.

i squinted my eyes at him, which then changed into a widened expression once i realize who he's referring to. it can't be jungkook, can it?

he smiled at me sweetly upon seeing my reaction.

"but, didn't sajangnim told everyone to—"

"just think of this as a payback for every good thing you've done for me. and as an apology for the mistakes i've committed." he intervened.

i looked at him confusingly, he's sorry for what?

he then signaled me to go now and told me he'll be waiting inside the car. i waved at him before entering.

the place won't open until 10 am, so i'm pretty sure someone went great lengths to reserve this place.

"right this way, ma'am." a lady directed, leading me towards the open space of the tower.