chapter 34

WARNING: M18 Content

"wah! i'm so full!" i exclaimed as we head towards the exit of the restaurant. it was our free day today and so we decided to check out this exquisite place.

"ya chaeyoung, next time before you start to story me, can you give me a heads up? my phone's screen was basically displayed! what if jungkook called that time?" i panicked.

she really is careless sometimes. imagine, she took her phone and started recording me while our food was being served. i really have no problem with it but what if a notification popped out during that time? specifically jungkook's, then we would be in a big trouble.

"i know lili, mianhae!" she answered.

"good thing you have fast reflexes huh." she continued before letting out a giggle. yeah, good thing i flipped my phone swiftly but i don't think it's a good idea that she still posted that story. i mean, wouldn't others be curious why i did it so quick?

we then went inside our van and started to head home.

"i need to call my mochi." she said, holding on to her phone. it was moments ago when we were eating peacefully and all of a sudden the waiter gave chaeng two fresh roses. of course, judging by his facial expression, we immediately knew who gave it — her boyfriend.

i kind of felt envy since kook gave me nothing. they were already back in seoul and already visited me in my dorm, but it was just for few hours since we needed to rehearse for our upcoming concert in our hometown.

"wae geurae?" she asked with concern evident in her tone. i just shrugged and went out of the van. is it wrong that i got annoyed with him not giving me roses as well? i mean he was out with jimin oppa but he still managed to give chaeng roses even if he was not here with us physically. but jungkook? i don't know about him.

i opened the door and found jisoo unnie sitting on the couch with her phone between her hands. she was smiling which led to me figuring out that maybe she's talking with jin oppa. it really is funny how our fans have no idea what's going on between our groups.

"oh, you both are already here," she responded removing her gaze from her mobile.

"someone's waiting inside your room lisayah." she continued.

i headed towards my room and turned the knob. my face immediately brightened upon seeing him resting on my bed.

i moved closer and noticed he was asleep. was he waiting that long for me? i stared at him momentarily. the innocence of his face is something i've always been a sucker for.

i positioned my face closer to his. he looked so damn good in my eyes, it was as if i was seeing him for the first time. i stared at his features. God did really take His time on creating him huh?

my eyes went down on his lips — those lips i badly wanted to taste again. i kept my gaze fixed on him, who was still sleeping. he looked so peaceful and i felt bad thinking about dirty thoughts.

i then noticed how his adam's apple started to jump up and down as he gulped. i distanced my face to him as his eyes became half-opened as if adjusting to the lighting of the room. he smirked at me before pulling me beside him.

here we are again in the same position as before, lying down with him wrapping his arms around me and our faces being inches apart.

"you really love eye raping me, don't you?" he playfully said.

"you don't say." i said while my eyebrow was raised.

he gave a heartly laugh and my heart tugged differently. he caressed my cheeks with his free hand.