chapter 26

time surely does fly so fast; it feels like it was just yesterday when we had our comeback stage. everything went so smooth, we even managed to win 11 times! plus, we had our concert in japan, and to see a sea of pink warmed my heart too much.

yet, there were personal issues i've faced as well. that time when we attended the radio show and a fan cussed at me really affected me. i know some of our fans don't like me, some even comment on my posts and all; but can't they just respect me as a human? i'm aware of how racist some knetz are to idols who are of different nationality, but i'm also a person like them who's capable of feeling emotions. the least thing they could atleast do is give respect; i think i deserve that.

i planned on hiding it from jungkook since i know how worried he gets whenever i get sad or hurt. unfortunately, the news trended and my fansites demanded for an apology. actually, kook was about to reach out to them through his connections but good thing they apologized instantly, or else there'll be trouble once they find out how jungkook made use of his interrelations just to communicate with them and defend me.

oh jeon jungkook

just by thinking about him makes my breathing phase unstable. well, nothing changed between us, except for the fact that he gets sweeter as day passes by. he always reassures me how he'll wait for the day i reciprocate my feelings to him while he stays faithful to me. honestly, if he would just read between the lines, he'll realize i've fallen for him. it's just that i'm waiting for the right time to tell him.

"damn, i'm still not used to your black hair." jisoo unnie commented as she closed the zipper of my backpack. we were packing since tomorrow's the day i'll be entering the korea military for the filming of real men. it was required to dye my hair back to its natural color, it's fine with me though. what's not fine is how my bangs are required to be clipped! my holy bangs will finally be revealed to the public and i'm cautious about what others will say — not to mention how we'll face the cameras with no make up at all.

i guess unnie noticed how anxious i was getting so she flicked my forehead causing me to squeal. i furrowed my eyebrows at her and she just laughed at me.

"aish! you look like a cute baby when you're bare faced, i think blinks will also point that out. stop zoning out limario!" this is what i love about unnie, yes we bicker a lot — she even calls me monkey sometimes, but she knows when i am in need words of encouragement.

the doorbell suddenly rang and unnie quickly went to open it. we were surprised to see 7 men standing infront of the doorway. they didn't even give us a heads up before coming here!

"chipmunk! i'm here!" jimin oppa announced while they enter causing chaeng unnie to come out of her room. she was just laying all day since her cramps were giving her a hard time.

chaeng quickly jumped onto oppa, with her legs automatically locking onto his waist. he almost went off balanced but good thing he was able to control it. he held onto chaeng's back with his free hand.

"ya mochi! i've missed you!" she cried, damn periods do make girls emotionally unstable. oppa quickly showed her the bag of bread he was holding to with his other hand, to which made chaeng squeal in excitement. she gave him a quick peck on the cheeks before they headed towards the living room.

a hand then held mine and i glanced at him. she parted my bangs and smirked.

"kyeopta, you look like a baby!" his eyes were sparkling as he stared at me intently. i looked down since i felt my cheeks burning already.