INDEPENDENCE DAY

Hey everyone we are back!

So sorry for the inconvenience caused. We had to publish this yesterday but due to some issues we weren't able to. Apologise for that. Thank you. So now here we go..!!

India before british

Before the British ruled India, we were not a unified country but many kingdoms. Write about the way India used to be and what we are now, comparing the two. Learn about how the kingdoms were different from each other and how their rule was different from how we are today.

Great Indian freedom fighters

India couldn't have gained independence without the the leadership of many great people. Write about these people and the difference they made to history.
Role of women in India's Independence
Though many women have played an important role in the fight for independence, history doesn't always highlight them. Research these great women and their deeds and write about them. Make sure to write why you think history didn't choose to remember them.

Role of women in India's Independence

Though many women have played an important role in the fight for independence, history doesn't always highlight them. Research these great women and their deeds and write about them. Make sure to write why you think history didn't choose to remember them.

Independence day celebrations

Everyone celebrates Independence day differently. Write about how you celebrate the day and compare it to your friends' celebration in an essay.

“One individual may die; but the idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives.”—Subhas Chandra Bose

Explanation

  For hundreds of years India was ruled by the United Kingdom and our country was a part of the British Empire. The British has taken over a lot of the world and India was one of its many colonies. Before they came, India was made up of many kingdoms. After being ruled by them for years, the mutual feelings toward foreign rule really brought the country together. United, the people of the country struggled to free itself from British rule for many years. We officially became independent on 15 August, 1947. To commemorate this historic event, we celebrate our independence on 15th August every year.

At the dawn of history India started on her unending quest, and trackless centuries are filled with her striving and the grandeur of her success and her failures. Through good and ill fortune alike she has never lost sight of that quest or forgotten the ideals which gave her strength. 
-Jawaharlal Nehru

Explanation

Everything is not easy to gain, example of the comment is India.
India's freedom was not easyto gain it took centuries achieve freedom. Indians have undergone manythings, but everything started with the quest, How to achieve? It started with failures, victories, struggle and everything. When failures made her weak, she overcame them, strived for freedom. Nevertheless of success or failures India didn't stepback from her ideals which made her a good way to victory and now we are here because India's, Indian's neverending thirst for freedom and thier ideals.

Success matters but another thing matters that is "How you gain it?". In that way India has become a model for.

So long as you do not achieve social liberty, whatever freedom is provided by the law is of no avail to you.
-Dr.BR Ambedkar

Explanation

We have everything right to speak, right to question, right to property, right to vote, right to freedom, right to rights. But the question is do we use this all terms? Without the involvement of caste, creed, social status, economical status. There is no big deal to have these everything in law, but is a great deal implement in the society. what is the use of these stipulations when they are only in the form of laws but not involved or followed by the society. Can we impose them? No!.
Then how can we change into better?
When each and everyone of you change!

Thousands laid down their lives so that our country breathe on this day. Never forget their sacrifice. Happy Independence Day!

Explanation

we are here because someone died for us, for our country, our freedom so that we live our life.
Never forget their sacrifice, be a patriot love your nation, Nation means not the land but the people.

Once again wishing you all a very happy belated independence day!!!!

- TEEN FIX