~17~

"Hey Kuroo.."
"What is it Kitten?"
"I was just wondering..what are we?"
"What ever you want us to be..boyfriends,friends, whatever"
Kuroo said that with a little bit of blush on his face, he was making breakfast while this conversation took place so you couldn't really see it.
"Well uh..Do you wanna go out sometime?"
Kuroo lifted his head and his eyes widened. He realized that Kenma wasn't comfortable asking because he is just shy. He was standing there looking at the ground sweating.
"Sure! Why not Kitten" Kuroo said ruffling Kenmas hair, after he kissed his head and continued making breakfast. Kenmas face was beat red in shock.
'I just asked out a guy...and he said yes...then kissed me on the head...OH MAH GAWD IS THIS WHAT BEING A TEENAGER IS LIKE-" Kenma thought you himself, he was obviously nervous because he didn't know what to do. He was thinking about bringing him to some cute cafe or something, Kuroo always liked that kind of stuff..okey flip it he's doing that. A few days later they went on the date. Kenma brought Kuroo to this cute cafe with probably the best espresso he has ever had. Afterwards he brought him to a outside volleyball court and they played around for a few hours. Practiced spiking and setting, thats a ideal volleyball player date.
They played till 6:49pm and so they went to a not-so-fancy restaurant. Neither of them liked that stuff. They went to a cute place by a lake and a park. They went to park after a stargazed.
Over all, this was probably the best day Kenma has ever had.
"Hey Tetsurō.."
Kuroos face flushed red as the pudding haired used his first name.
"Y-yeah?"
"I have a q-question.."
"Shoot me..what is it?"
"Uhm..w-would y-you"
"Yes." Kuroo said not letting Kenma finish his sentence, he knew what he was going to say and he knows he isn't comfortable saying that stuff.
"Wait really?"
"Of course!" Kenma jumped on him giving him a kiss. They went home and watched a movie. They had a label... 'boyfriends..'

~end you weirdos~
HEHEHEHE I AM DONE NOW NO MORE! Tho I wanna make another fanficccc, what fandom and which ship? I wanna try something from MHA