~16~

Kenma POV:
I was released from the hospital about a week later. No dumb petals, no more coughing, no more flowers. Me and Kuroo didn't really have a "title" we kissed a few times and that's it. When I was released I called a cab and headed back home. Once I get there I see Kuroo laying on the couch looking at some social media platform.
"Hey Kuroo."
"KENMA!!" He runs up to me hugging me tighter than he probably ever had hugged anyone.
"K-Kuroo I can't breath"
"Oh sorry!!" Kuroo let go on me and takes my hand.
"Cmon upstairs!"
"Hm?"
He brings me upstairs into our room and the whole team was there + Fukorodani + Hinata.
"Surprise!" They all scream holding up a welcome home banner.
"O-Oh uh..thanks guys! You really didn't need to!"
"HEY HEY HEY WE KINDA HAD TO"
"You really d-"
"WE DID IT ANYWAYS MAH BRO"
"Bokuto maybe you should shut up for once" said Akashi nudging his arm.
"FiNeEeEe" whined the owl like boy.

3rd person vIeW
"Imma just go watch a movie- any of you guys wanna come?"
"Sure!"
"Mkay"
"YESSIR"
They all walked to the living room, Kuroo and Kenma snuggled up in the couch and Bokuto and Akashi took the other spot. Everyone else vibed on the floor. They decided to watch The Shinning, half of them watched it and didn't find it scary and the other half hadn't watched it until now. Half of the movie I had my face stuffed in Kuroos chest, Hinata hid in the cabinet, Akashi and Bokuto didn't really care, Lev and Yaku didn't really care either, although Yaku freaked out at one point and hid with Hinata. Eventually everyone had just fallen asleep, Yaku woke up eventually around 1:46 and woke up everyone but Kuroo and Kenma saying they should all head home. In the morning Kuroo woke up, nobody was there. Kinda a relief.

A/N
HEY HEY HEYYY! I wanted to do another fanfic since it's so much fun! Soooo I got inspiration for what to do, Sorta doing something the fanfic 10523 i think it's called that. I just need to know what ship! It can be from BNHA or Haikyuu. I wanted to do something like Shinkami or KuroKen. Let meh know!! Bai~~