~7~

Kenma was flustered, he was in the same bed as his crush, who wouldn't be?
Kenma POV:
I had forgotten to take my medication and I started coughing.
"Kenma..? Are you okay.?"
"Y-Y-Yeah!!!! Be right back"
Kuroo knew something was off about me, he always knows this stuff. I run to the bathroom and see the pedals slowly coming out of my mouth and the blood coming down like a shower. I took the medication and cleaned up.
I walked back into the room, I had a small stain on my shirt and Kuroo quickly notices.
"Kenma..be honest with me..what's wrong? You have a stain on your shirt and Lev has been acting weird as well, he's dodging all my messages and calls.."
I quickly look at the stain then starting talking.
"I can tell you why me and Lev are acting weird but you won't believe us..."
"Of course I will! If it's coming from you, I trust you more than anyone!"
"Okay then...uhm I should start with what happened with Lev and Sakura.."
"Sakura?"
"Mhm...s-s-she kisses him at the hospital..according to Lev...it was obvious she hated the team...but non of us expecting she would kiss Lev of all people.."
Tears filled Kuroos eyes and obviously was terrified to know what happened with Kenma...
"W-W-Why...didn't I make her happy? Y-You saw me with her a-and I gave her what I could.." he starts sobbing, I run towards him to give him a hug, he needed it.
"W-W-What did she do to you?!"
"S-she told me to stay away from you a-and punched m-my cut.."
"Are you okay?! I swear to god I will-" he was cut off my Kenma,
"P-P-Please don't hurt anyone..." tears filled my eyes knowing I ruined one of the best things that happened to Kuroo. I was scared but at the same time sad, I knew if he was so heartbroken by this how do you think he will feel me telling him I love him.
Kuroos POV:
I know I was crying but I was kind of relieved, she hurt Kenma why would I ever wanna be with her. Maybe this gives me a chance to tell him.  Maybe I could..NO! I am not gay..nor is he. Well maybe I'm bi...

Little gay bois :)
BAI NOW~