~14~

Kenma POV
My eyes didn't even bother moving towards the fireworks, I kept them on Kuroo. I feel a sharp pain in my chest and coughed a bit, but the fireworks were too loud for Kuroo to notice. Flowers bloomed on my thigh, I felt it blooming but I didn't know why they were.
'Let's just hope it doesn't get to that point' that's what the nurse said...it's gotten to that point quickly. Kuroo sees me looking at him and he smiles, I can't resist that smile...it warms me. It motivates me, that smile is the only reason I do volleyball, that smile is the only why I am still alive..
Dozens of flowers bloom on my left cheek, Kuroo realized it quickly, quicker than I thought.
"Kenma!" I touched my face and I realized the flowers and the blood dripping down my face. It hurts...everything hurts right now, everything is blurry..
"Kenma! Hello?! Can you hear me?! Please wake up!!"
I-Is Kuroo crying? W-Why? I hear him screaming for help even though I am unconscious, I feel myself coughing over and over again. My eyes open a little bit to see the grass stained red and puddles of flower petals everywhere.
Kuroo POV
W-What just happened...why is he bleeding?! Those flowers bloomed in his skin...so they aren't fake. He can't die now..he absolutely cannot! I never told him how I felt and he never told me who he liked. He is the reason I have a motivation! He CANNOT die!

Wait..was this? Was this the thing Fujisaka-san was talking about..? How does she know what's happening to him? Lev too! He was the one who brought him to the nurse that one day!
"HELP!!"
"Kuroo-san-? KENMA! He's such an idiot!!"
"What do you mean, Lev?"
"You seriously didn't notice!?" Yaku yelled, he's not really one yell too too much.
"Huh..?"
"He has Hanahaki BECAUSE of you!" Lev stood behind Yaku trying to make everyone calm down while keeping his distance.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'BECAUSE OF ME'?! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS!"
"DO YOU NOT PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS?! HANAHAKI IS CAUSED BY ONE SIDDED LOVE YOU IDIOT!"
"Love...?" I changed my tone of voice while Kenmas head rests on my lap.
"YES LOVE!"
"Guys, we should really bring him to the hospital.."
"Levs right, call 911"
I dial 911, every word I said to the operator was cracked as I was trying to hold back tears. Kenma would call me a fool for feeling bad or crying for him. He thought he was a waste of my time...
I messed up...

I messed up real bad..